Chapter 5: I Need Answers

Ligia's POV:

We were on the jet in full silent girls with girls, boys with boys, actually it was kind of awkward. Tricia and Karen were so freaking exited and when I mean exited they are exited. Later in that hour our pilot best friend of Iron Man, Rhodey came and introduce himself he is Iron Patriot. I went and talked to Frederick and James they are kind of nice, soon we got a conversation about video games (Thena and I love video games). Few minutes later Rhodey came in the room leaving the plane in autopilot and told that we were not going to S.H.I.E.L.D anymore, we were going to Stark Towers in New York. I saw his face he was pretty sad and looked like he cried a little, later on we arrived to Stark Towers in New York ( that place it's huge by the way). JARVIS,Tonys butler took us to our rooms. Our rooms where in the 67th floor. My room was connected with Tricia's and Karen’s too. All bedrooms were the same and HUGE. The bed had brown sheets and white pillows, there was also a big desk with a computer. Well I think it is a computer because it was slightly too modern to me. The room also had a big balcony which you could see all the city also I had a whole new wardrobe. I don't know why but I open the wardrobe and there was some colorful clothe but most of the closet had Black Suits that said S.H.I.E.L.D on the right. I also had some black boots , a pair of converse ,and some slippers for the night. I got into bed and covered myself with blankets and I was soon asleep.

I heard a big boom and that's when I woke up. I ran out of the room and noticed that everyone did that too we all laughed at the fact that we did it at the same time. We entered the elevator, still in our pajamas, and told JARVIS to take us to the top floor were all the noise came from. The first one to step out of the elevator was James, we tiptoed to the minibar that was there when we all screamed. Tony was behind us. I was so scared I think I almost peed.

"You almost killed us all!” Tricia said.

"Whatever, get to your rooms and get changed we've lots of stuff to do"

He said while everyone including me run to the elevator.

*In the elevator*

“JARVIS to our floor please" I said.

"Guys don't you wonder why Thena is not here yet?" Frederick said worried.

"She is missing for two days!" Tricia said.

"Maybe she is with her father?" I said.

"Maybe not" Karen said teasing us.

"Karen! Everyone shouted.

"I was joking guys! She said laughing, then the elevator open and everyone entered their rooms.

Thenas POV:

I was trying to wake up but all my body was numb. Minutes later I started opening my eyes, all I see was blurry until finally my vision was clear. I was in this gigantic room made of gold. Where am I? I noticed that I was wearing a white simply dress, no shoes and I was wearing a leave crown made of gold? What the hell? I walked out of the room and entered what I think the main room. There was a big throne and a man sitting down with his hand in his face and looking sad. I wasn't sure if I come out of my hiding but I needed to know where I was.

"Hello?" I said. The man just stared at me with wide eye (because he literally just had one eye, he had it covered with an eye patch) then shouted a weird name. Frigga. Weird name but I like it. Then a moment later a women with light brown hair, blue eyes, and a blue gown entered the room and when she saw me she came to me and hugged me. The heck? Who's she? Where am I? I need answers.