Chapter 22: Explanation

A/N: So this is basically what Thena saw in that nightmare while Tony and Bruce tried waking her up. And! For the one who don't know how Amora a.k.a The Enchantress looks like here is a link.

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/329/4/3/amora_the_enchantress_cosplay_by_joulii91-d6vmtvq.jpg

Thenas POV:

I woke up in a black room. I mean all black. Then I noticed I was chained to a wall and had a blue royal gown all ripped to my knee and dirty. My tiara was in the floor I turned around and saw ...... UNCLE LOKI! JADE! They were chained as me too. Then I floating figure came too me. My mother Amora. She grabbed my chin and lifted it up to her level.

"Well, well, well. What to we have here." I growled "Watch your actions my little daughter." She said.

"What do you want?" I groaned.

"I want your powers, simple as that my dear"she said.

"Never" I said snapping her with my hair making her release my chin.

"Oh well then the bad way then" she said and snapped her her fingers. Then Steve in his Captain America was there chained as well suit all dirty and ripped came visible I felt my heart sink.

"Don't you dare Amora!" I yelled.

"Oh but I will if you don't follow my orders, and besides not only to him. It will be as all your loved ones my dear" she said grinning caressing my face and then she slapped it.

"You and your father ruined my life! That mortal name Jane Foster ruined my life! You should be in my side! She separated our family!"She yelled in full rage.

"He didn't left you because of Jane, he left you because you were selfish, egocentric,evil,and a wicked witch!" I yelled.

"You liar! You are supposed to be in my side not in his! I am The Enchantress! The biggest sorceress in the nine realms! I don't have fears and feelings! I cannot have you in my side I will have you dead!" She yelled enraged. Then she came to my face and told me.

"You have until midnight to get to the Malibu Coves and if you don't this will happen." She then went were Steve was And snapped his neck.

"NO!" I yelled while tears streamed down my face and then woke up from that horrible dream.

Okay so 1K reads.....

I am so grateful to have this amazing readers who support me! Thank I am so flattered! I love and thanks for everything! Sorry for not posting! Hehe....

By the way this book is soon coming to its end and there will be a sequel were som DC comics character will be included!

Stay tuff,

ThenaOdinson!

AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!