The New Avengers

Mexico, Guadalajara

June 10, 6:00am,2014

Stephanie's POV:

Today was my last day of school. Believe me or not I am so exited because you know... PEOPLE HATE SCHOOL! Well at least I do.I got up and took a bath and rinsed myself. When I got out of the shower I was happy I didn't get to use my lame ass school uniform because, the last day we could use a pair of jeans , sneakers and the school polo. I put my hair in the towel after a while of drying I grabbed my white polo with the school emblem in my right side and a pair of dark jeans with a pair of grey vans. I let the towel go and it released my now dry curly hair. I blow dried my hair and then ironed it , then I grabbed my book bag and headed to the kitchen. It was 6:45 already! By the way school starts at seven o'clock.

" Hi Mom, gotta go to school" I said grabbing my bagel and my bottle of orange juice she just prepared me.

" Bye sweetie have a nice day" she said waving goodbye as I speed off the sideway already.

I use my super speed to get to the bus stop easier and few seconds later the bus came. Yes people SUPER SPEED. Not like The flash though more like Captain America.You will find out later why I have "super speed".I entered and say hi to Mary who is the bus driver, I looked for a seat and saw one of my besties Ligia.

" Hi Steph! I have a seat for you." She said cheerly.

" Hi, so exited aren't you?" I asked while I got settled.

" Too exited I didn't know what to do when I woke up!" She giggled."I swear I was pouring myself dog food instead of Cheerios!" She laughed. A few minutes later while talking of her own clumsiness ,we where in school. Oaks and Pines Newborn School. I am so not missing this place. I walked towards my class with Ligia , I didn't bother to stop in the lockers because today we where going to chill. Basically I was carrying and empty book-bag. When I entered the classroom Ligia was already with her best friend Karen and I walked towards Tricia.

" Tricia last day!!!!"I squealed.

"Oh my Gosh yes!" she told me. We talked until the stupid teacher came ( she is a party pooper) and told us to calm down. We talked with Karen and Ligia for hours until there were 15 minutes to two o'clock and finally go home. Until all off the sudden the ground started to shake, my instinct told me To grab Tricia and pulled her under a table and so I did with Karen and Ligia. I heard a tremendous roar that gave me shivers through my spine. Suddenly the door blasted open and Iron Man was standing there with a smirk . Shit. Sorry for my French but that was needed to say that. I looked at Ms. Sicowtiiz and everyone was freaking out who under their table. Then I moved from under my desk and looked at Stark with a frown. I can't believe he just did that! He is scaring everyone! By the way, I know this guy.

" Sparks I've been looking for you!" He said smiling and opening his arms for a hug. No that stupid nickname again. Ugh I hated it.

" Stark, number one: keep that hug, number two: what are you doing here, and number three: if you call me one more time Sparks I will smash you so hard with lighting you will be begging me for mercy. " I said with a serious badass voice crossing my arms to my chest.

"Chill out I though you would like to see me somehow! First of all we've a problem in S.H.I.E.L.D that concerns you, and number two Fury asked me if you have project NA ready because he needs it now." He said giving some steps in the classroom and watching everyone freak out under their desks.

" Oh well I have the NA project ready since last year, but it was necessary to come in the last day of school and blast the door?!?"I said raising my voice a little bit." By the way I missed you Iron Buns" I said as I hugged him.

" Iron Buns? Where did that come from?" He chuckled.

"Well you called me Sparks."I smirked."By the way did they only send y-" and then I was cut off by a big and tremendous roar I heard earlier, and it came from the field. I run out of the classroom with Stark and saw Hulk sitting down in the middle of the field frowning.

" Brilliant they sent you with THE HULK to a tiny school in Mexico? Bravo! " I said while clapping sarcastically.

" Yeah I know but we need to go know to get to the field, we are taking the kids for NA project now because we are starting it." He said

"What! Now?Well one more question why is Hulk sitting down?"I said first at shock but then a little more calm.

" I promised him pizza if he stayed calm and didn't smash the school." He said.

"Really? Then you are getting me pizza too.Let's get in the class and talk to these kids about what are you doing here."

"Okay Sparks." He said smiling making roll my eyes.

____________________________________________

Hi Guys!

I hope you like my first chapter of New Avengers!

Bye!!!!