Chapter 10: Thanks Grandpa

Thenas POV:

"Tony what do you mean?' I asked.

"I mean they quitted" he said.

"What! How is that possible?" I said intriged.

"He overheard me talking with Fury in the phone, and he convinced everyone to live as soon as possible." he said and the paused, " When I mean he I was referring to James" he concluded.

"Why did you let them leave? They are my friends and i loved them with all my might. I dont find myself as an Avenger anymore" I said walking into the balcony with everyone following me."Is there anyone left at least?" I asked running my hands through my hair.

"Yes indeed" Steve said making our blue eyes lock together I forgot how charming they were. Not time for this a Thena!

"Who?!?!" I asked making a smile appear in my face.

"Hi Thena" some said from behind and my eyes widened. "Oh My Odin! Kendra!" I ran to hugged her. She was wearing Clint's suit only that in a female version.

"What's up Nina? She said smiling while she stopped hugging me.

"Why did they left?" I ignored her question.

"They were all broken hearted" she paused and looked at the sky. "Thena are you doing that? She said worried while everyone stared at the sky with dark clouds.

"Not as far as I know" then I looked at my father " Father what's happening?" I said worried.

"It's Odin he tries to tell us something" he said looking at the sky.

Suddenly a big lightning was fired at me and it hit me in my heart . I heard Steve yelled my name, but I didn't feel pain, I felt power rise in me and I was morphing into the royal Asgardian armor. As soon as my trance was over I saw my father smiling and then I smirked at him.

"Tony I need the location of all my friends as soon as posible, Kendra go and check the news and keep me updated. The rest of you do as Cap tells you know move we have to train as hard as we can because something bad is approaching. Thanks Grandpa.