Chapter 1 - We had some good times, didn't we?

A/N

Hi everyone! This is my first time to publish one of my works online. I feel like I need to share this with you because this is a beautiful love story of two beautiful souls. Hope you will all like it! 

Enjoy reading!

            "Hey, Love! Wake up, sunshine!" Louis said when he tried to wake up his sunshine of his life. He watched happily how beautiful and sound asleep his sunshine was. He rubbed his cheeks and poked the nose.

"Hmmm... What time is it now?"

"It's time for you to get up, Little Man. Don't want to miss your football match!" Louis said, then, went to the cabinet of his eleven-year old son, Freddie to take the football jersey and place it on the bed.

"Dad, why you didn't wake me up?"

"Well, I have been waking you up for thirty minutes. With your alarm clock and all."

He laughed while watching his son swiftly getting up on his bed and straight to his bathroom to take a shower. He heard him rumbling something about how he excited he was for his football match.

"Sunshine, I will be in the kitchen, okay?" He shouted and went directly to the kitchen to prepare for their breakfast.

"Okay!"

He can't believe that he, Louis Tomlinson, a famous member of One Direction, lived a simple and normal life after ten years. He turned 33 years old. This was what he was asking for ever since the hiatus. He tried to release some songs but even if those songs became a worldwide hit, he decided that show business was not for him.

For him, he chose this kind of life rather than the fame. He didn't need money anymore because he saved and earned a lot back when he was in One Direction. Also, he received monthly from what he had worked for before. So, he just put up some businesses for keeping himself busy.

Though, people still recognized him wherever he went – from the supermarket to the mall, and even in the school. Many were still asking for his pictures and autograph because he was LOUIS TOMLINSON. And it was okay for him. At least there was no management who controlled him.

Plus, he was with Freddie Reign. He made an agreement with the mother of his son that Freddie would be under his custody since Briana got married seven years ago. He took Freddie from her and was living with him ever since.

He became a good father to Freddie. He loved his son and would do everything for him. That was why, their father and son relationship was very harmonious. They lived in a classy mansion in an exclusive subdivision in London. This was his life and he loved it.

"Daddy?" Freddie poked his shoulder. He didn't realize that his son was already sitting in front of him eating pancakes and bacon that he cooked for them. "You're thinking of something?"

He just smiled at him.

"C'mon little buddy. I don't want your coach to scold at you for being late."

"Okay! But where is your placard that you made last night?"

"It's already in the car. So, if you are already finished with your breakfast, we will go now!"

Louis was a very proud father watching his son playing football. He could see himself in Freddie. Only, his son was better than him. He kept on cheering for him with the placard racing it the whole game.

After the game, since his team won, he promised his son to cook his favourite meal. They watched Game of Thrones while eating dinner in the kitchen. That was also their bonding.

While he was washing the plates, Freddie switched the channel since their favourite show was already finished. He heard a familiar voice from the TV. He didn't look back, he just continued doing the dishes. Yet, he listened attentively to seem like an interview to owner of the familiar voice.

"So, Harry, how does it feel to be awarded Best Actor in Oscar?"

"Ehmm, it feels great. It is such a great honor to play as Joker. I mean, there were so many brilliant actors who played Joker like Jack Nicholson and the late Heath Ledger and for me to play it, was very challenging. I learn a lot from my co-actors and director."

Louis just looked down at the sink and smiled unintentionally. Who cannot forget the owner of that deep soothing voice? Harry Styles. His band mate. His bestfriend. His Hazza. His sunshine. His everything back in the days.

"Daddy, look! It's Harry Styles! Your band mate in One Direction!"

He didn't respond because he didn't know how to react.

"Daddy?"

He looked at Freddie and smiled. He took the remote from him and switched the TV off. "I know you are tired with the game and all, sunshine. Go to your room. Make sure to take a shower and brush your teeth."

"But Dad... It's Uncle Harry! I still want to watch him."

Louis just messed his son's hair and smiled once again. Freddie sighed and stood up going to his room.

He was now left alone in the kitchen. He cleaned the table and sink. He turned the lights off and made sure all doors and windows were closed.

He went to Freddie's room. He saw the lampshade was still open and his son was reading a book. He walked towards the bed, kissed the boy on the temple and left without saying any word. But before he got out of the room, his son asked him that shocked him.

"Dad, why is it that I haven't met Uncle Harry?"

"Huh?!"

"Uncle Niall and Uncle Liam have visited us here all the time. But Uncle Harry haven't. Why is that? Are you not friends?"

"What are you talking about? Of course, he will always be Daddy's friend. Maybe he is just busy and all."

"Uncle Ni and Uncle Li are also busy but they made sure to visit and spend some time with you."

"Maybe because he lived mostly in America."

Freddie stared at him, thinking.

"Enough with that Game of Thrones book. Go to sleep now. Goodnight, Love"

Just as he was about to close the door, he was asked again.

"Is Larry real, Daddy?"