Chapter 21: Jail

Magsimula sa umpisa

"What is it?" I asked calmly.

Not so long after, my calmness was gone. "She's been kidnapped" My jaw dropped on the floor. Was I dreaming? I hope so. I pinch myself in order to wake me up but let's head back to reality, Sophie, the love of my life, has been kidnapped. Without me saying any word, Olivia continues. "Jane actually made a deal with Sophie and she accepted it."

"What was the deal?" I murmured angrily. The deal could have been no good.

"That she'd date her and be her sex slave" Every word she just said shot me. Is this fucking true? "Look I know it's painful to know that but she did it for you, to get you out of here and for her, because she needs you more than ever" I know that Sophie loves me and I love her but this...is just too much.

"Thanks. But I'd prefer to be in jail than to see that monster with her" I spoke with furiousity running through my veins. I wanted to hurt someone now, punch them through their stomachs and see them bleed. I'd murder Jane. Or maybe...not. Ugh! I don't know.

"Yeah..." Olivia says in all awkwardness. Now it's awkward, awkward. Stop being awkward and speak! Awkward! "But that's not all" She says. What? Not all? More bad news?! "She actually recorded Jane saying nasty things to her and you and other things you don't wanna know or see. That piece of evidence will be enough to send you back home and probably get your job. Probably" She looks around us and starting to sigh again. "Oh and she's also sending us videos of her taking Sophie's clothes.off"

My eyes grew big and I can feel my pupils dilate. Is that even possible to feel your pupils dilate? "Are you kidding me?" I kinda shouted. She shook her head with all sadness, fear and angriness into her. Just the exact same of how I feel.

"Wait...Jane made us a deal. A very fucking deal" She mutters. I nodded.

"Continue" I begged her. I obviously needed to know everything. Just everything.

Olivia POV: (10 hours earlier ; Police Station)

"Ask the deal" The officer said.

We all noded. Madison started to dial the numbers that were registered on her phone. We just hope for the best, not for the worst. Unfortunately, the worst is what we're gonna get. "Well Madison. You decided to call back and ask for the deal. Am I right?" Jane says, like in the movies where those old creeps used to say to freak the others out. What an old shit.

"What, are you here? 'Cause if you are, I'll slit open your throat and pull out your esophagus." Madison says trying to be intimidating but Jane just laughs.

"Pass it to me" Eva offered. Madison got angrier and pissed off of Jane's laugh. She throws Eva the phone harshly, luckily, Eva caught it. "Jane, just tell us the deal" Eva said straightly. We all tuned in and Jane stopped laughing.

She coughs. "Glad you ask." The officer smirks, he was recording the whole phone call. "The deal is... I'll only let Sophie free in these conditions. First, I'm not going to prison. Second, Jessica stays at prison. Third, no one knows that this happened and Fourth, Sophie's mine. I had more deals with Sophie though but it'll be the same as everyone who are involved, even the police. So, if you don't want me to kill this innocent prick, do these deals correctly. I'll let her out by next 2 weeks so I can have time to play." Before Eva can say anything, Jane hungs up.

"Bitch" She murmured. "You heard that, right?"

"It was on loud speaker so yeah" I answered.

The police officer looks at the 3 of us. "We do what she wants if we don't want nobody to get hurt" We looked at eachother, this wasn't easy, it's a big deal. I don't want to lose my sister and..oh my god. How am I gonna tell mum and dad?! I'm panicking now, panicking as hell. But the question is, will they even care? It's been a long time since they last called and that was 1 and a half months ago. Do they even know we exist?

"But, we have to let Ms. Adams out. She's done nothing wrong as you can see and hear. And anyways, how can she know if we let Ms. Adams out? She's no where to be find...for now" Eva says worridely. Of course they were worried about their teacher, their lovely and innocent teacher.

"She has a point. We have to let her out not just for what Eva's reason is but also because she needs her job back at school" Madison agrees. I nodded to tell them that I agreed too. Wow, just wow. Many things have happened since Friday.

"I'll do anything that I can do. I will report this immediately to the chief. You should get all some rest. You need it." And by that, the officer runs rapidly to wherever he was going. I turned again to look at Eva and Madison, I can see that they're sleepy.

"We should go. Tomorrow, I'm gonna go visit Jessica for updates." I told them. Eva yawned and so did Madison and later, I did too. Gosh, yawning is contagious.

"Okay. Let's go" We head out to the door and got to my car. Tonight, they'll be staying at our house since it was late. It was 3 a.m to be fucking exact.

-----------------------------------------------------
AuthorsNote:

Just a short chapter.

Hey once again. I have good and bad news.

Good news is, this book will reach up to many chapters as possible (Maybe 40-60)

Bad news is, Book 2 will come out late November when I have achieve 8 000 views. It's a challenge to take and I'm willing to do it.

Another good news is I have notice a huge progress to this book! :') As you remember a week ago, for the first week of the book, I earned 200+ views well for my second week, which is Tuesday so tomorrow, I already receive a 1000+ views! All thanks to you! ♥♡ I love you guys, I really do :D

Big Thanks from Aléxia Brooke ;D