Chapter 24: Define Freedom

Dedicated to: DallyDemon and thatsmallperson
:D

Author's Note:

I'm sorry for updating in a  too long time, I saw that I was losing views because of it but anyways, i'm back. Like what I said, I just had a rough week. But I'm here :D

Sophie POV:

"Ron, you fucker, get off me" It's been the millionth time that I've said that and i'm honestly tired because after all, nothing'll change. Just the fact that he'll want more.

Every time, I think of Jessica. She's all over my mind, it's crazy how she affects me. I wonder if she feels the same.

I heard something from outside but it's way more noisier here than there because of this stupid fucking boring ass music. I reach down to turn it off and-

Boom *Door*

It wasn't Jane but a familiar face, wait, isn't she that sophomore that was rumored that ran away a few days before I got kidnapped? Taking a closer look, yep, it was her.

I forgot I was naked. I grab the towel immediately and kicked Ron in his stomach. "What the fuck?!" Ron yelped in pain, he was rolling on the ground. The yet-to-be known girl was still shock, her jaw was wide open.

"It's not what you thought it is" I started. "I was kidnapped and they made me their sex slave" I pointed to Ron.

"They? Who else except for Jane?" She knows her? Well, for being a drug addict, not surprising.

I nodded. "Yeah, you know her, huh?"

"Well, for being a drug dealer" She says. Lol, almost close to what I said. She leans on the wall. "Then if you're kidnapped, let's go?" She suggestted.

"Good suggestion" I was ready to go but she stops me and looks up and down. "Oh, wait a sec and look out for these piece of shits" She nodded and sits. I grab my clothes and I couldn't tell you of how happy I am to be finally free. I wore my clothes and put my shoes on. "Let's go"

"Wait...it's Sophie McCain right?" She grabs my arms.

I nodded. "And you arreee?" I ask curiously.

"Oh sorry, I'm Clara" Clara? "Clara Fevelton" Fevelton? It is the girl who ran away!!!

We hurridely ran out until I heard the Clara gasps. I turn around and...there was a gun pointed at the both of us, shit, Jane. "Where you two bitches goin'?" My eyes were wide in shock, what the hell do we do now? Jane shook her head when we weren't responding. We slowly put our hands up in the air. She watches our movements, one wrong move and I'll be gone, or we'll be gone. "Hahaha. Define Freedom" She laughs hysterically and stops so she can listen to our answer.

"Freedom is getting out of here" Clara spoke. Poor her, it's my fault of why she's in this mess with me.

"Huh" Jane smiles like an evil witch no, wait...she is an evil witch. She moves around us, still pointing the gun at our face. Clara looked to the ground which I did the same. She looks at me, trying to pass a message when Jane was behind.

After a couple of body signals, I finally got the message. She instructed me to make Jane fall by using my legs to her legs quickly and that Clara will grab the gun and when she's doing that, I should grab the wine bottle and smash it to her head. Hm...great plan.

When Jane was infront of me, that's when I push into action. I quickly made her fall with my legs and Clara was on top of her trying to grab the gun. I grabbed the wine bottle and passed it to Clara. "Here!" She catches it and boom! Head smashed! Clara quickly got up and we high fived. With no time left, we ran out to the doors. Clara guided me, seems like she knows the way too well.