Chapter 20: Where Is She?

Dedicated To: IRead-IWrite :D again...hahaha :)

Sophie POV:

I am happy as fuck, wanna know why? I'll tell you why but first, let's be patient, okay? As you can see, I recorded all the nasty things she was saying and doing and now, I'm fucking going to the police station bitch! I ain't waiting for tomorrow, even though it is late but this is a must. I walk to where my car was parked, I wasn't actually walking but more like dancing of joyness that was filling me in. I feel like the happiest thing alive on earth. I opened my car and hopped on to it. Listen, I don't want to get my hopes too up way there ^ because maybe this will not work out, but I just can't. I want to cry and shout out loud like I was the only girl in here. I started my engine, warming it up then drive.

Ringgg Buzzz Ringgg Buzzz

"My phone" I picked it up and answered while my hands were still on the steering wheel. "Hello?"

"Hi, it's Mj. Mind telling me what's going on now?" He asks. I can hear the tele or something in the background.

"Oh Hi, MJ, I'm driving to the police station" And there I explained him all the details, even the little and smallest one. I told him everything and he seems to be proud of me because of his excitement on the phone. I am happy too, please make this happen, let Jessica out, just please. I need her.

I was now infront of the police station, I park my car, run out going to the door then got to the police lobby. "Can I report something. It has to do with Jane Midlisse who got Jessica Adams in prison, just today"

The police looks at me. "Okay what is it?" I open my bag and pull out the video recorder. I press the 'start' button and put it infront of him, he looks at me frowning and smirking. The video was playing all the nasty things she was saying, like : 'Lying is my way'. I even recorded when we were having sex and after that too, it's weird but she said loads of nasty stuffs so that'll work.

"I'll go and report this right away to the chief. It's also late, very late so might as well go home now. We'll call you." He explained. He gave me a piece of paper and I wrote my name and number on it. I really hope to see Jessica by maybe tomorrow. I really damn fucking bullshit need her right now.

I got out of the police station, there, I heard footsteps that was coming towards my way. I look around but saw nothing. The mysterious footsteps were getting closer so I look again but then again, I saw nothing. I walk faster and now I was near my car, I was so close then...

*****Unconscious*****

Jane POV:

"This piece of shit just went to the police" I angrily said to Ron.

"Then let's beat this piece of shit" He looks at her with a pervert smile. Ron was this type of guy who uses girls to have sex and he onlt agreed to help me because it was Sophie a.k.a the most popular and beautiful girl at school. "I hope she's good" He begins to untie his belt, I did too. "We're gonna do this together, right?" He then unzip his pants.

"Yes we are" I answered then started taking off my belt and my pants too. "I already told her not to mess with me but apparently, she didn't listened." Ron got close to her, he didn't even mind to put a condom on, but who the fuck cares? This bitch will get what she deserves.

Olivia POV:

It's late, very very late. Where the hell is Sophie? She didn't even texted me. Maybe she's sleeping? Well yeah, maybe or maybe not. She's worrying me now. Alexandria left the house 30 minutes ago and Eva and Madison was still here, sleeping. I shake them to wake them up. "What?" Eva asked in a low voice. I was putting on my sweats, ready to get out.