Chapter 28: Christmas

Dedicated To: ninjacow96, mario38 and MidnightMaster121

Alexandria's POV:

Someone opens the door, I greet them with a hug and with a scream saying, "Merry Christmas!"

"Hahaha, you forgot the confettis" Sophie says smiling and pulling out of the hug.

"So I see that everything are set" I look around. Wow, everything are well organized. Sophie nodded proudly and smiles. "So am I the first guest or the last one?"

"You're the...4th" She answers and closes the door.

"Who are missing?" I asked interested.

"Jessica and her bestfriend and...Mark" She points out.

I poke her cheeks. "Aww, your Jessica" She laughs and I head off to the kitchen. "Merry Christmas!" I greeted Clara, Olivia, Eva, Madison, MJ and Reece. "Long time no see everyone"

"Huh, we just saw you yesterday" Eva reminds me of yesterday when we were at the park.

"And we last saw you 3 days ago" Clara says while drinking juice.

"Whatever" I laugh it off and sits on the chair. "So, how's everyone?"

"Fine" Eva and Madison smiles.

"Good" Reece plays with her hair.

"Well" Olivia goes to the kitchen counter and pulls out her phone.

"A bit sick" MJ announces.

"How about you?" Clara asks me.

"Yeah, everything's good" I reply lousily. "We gonna have some fun! Hit the music on Olivia!" I shouted.

Sophie's POV:

Knock Knock

I open the door and my jaws, I swear, they've been dropped. "Wow" Standing infront of me was my gorgeous girlfriend. "You look beautiful in that dress" I complimented. She closes the door and pecks my lips.

"Hey babe, merry christmas" She greeted. "This is Emily, my bestfriend" I look at Emily, I haven't noticed her because of Jessica but now I have.

"Hi. Merry Christmas Sophie" She pulls out her hands for a friendly shake, I took it and shakes her hands with a warm smile.

"Hi, merry Christmas Emily" I mimicked her. We giggled. I took Jessica's warm hands and leads her with Emily to the kitchen. As soon as we've entered the kitchen, they were whistling.

"Two hot chicks I see" Madison says. "Merry Christmas Ms. Adams, you look good at that dress and also to you...umm....Emily! Merry christmas!"

"She's still our teacher Madison" Eva says and slaps Madison's arms softly. "Sorry about that. Merry Christmas Ms. Adams and Ms...?"

"Just call me Emily. Merry Christmas to you too...umm?" 

"Eva. Just call me Eva" Eva says. They shook hands.

"Merry Christmas to everyone" Jessica greeted and flashed her warm and adorable smile to everyone. She squeezes my hand and grins at me. "Forgot to tell you that you look gorgeous"

"No need. I don't need compliments" I told her and squeezes her hands back.

"Okay everyone! Mark texted me saying that he couldn't make it and that he's sorry" MJ announces, he frowns. "Guess I'm the only boy tonight"

"That's alright, you can act that you're gay. You're pretty good at it. Wait no, no need, you're acting gay at it's finest" Madison jokes. We laugh leaving MJ frowning but then smiling and laughing with us.

We spend the whole Christmas dinner reminding ourselves of the most embarassing moments we have been and keep on laughing about it.

Clara's embarassing moment was when she accidentally farted infront of her crush and how her crush really found it disgusting. Ahh, poor little Clara.

Eva's was when we were at the playground when we were about 8 years old and her ice cream fell into the dirt but how she still ate it because it still tastes good but suddenly regrets it because it had a worm in it and plus everybody in the playground saw it. Me and Madison were laughing so hard at the memory.

Madison was probably the most embarassing but she was whining because she didn't want it to be said, again. But everybody still insisted, so we did. It was actually when we were 6 years old, Madison pooped in her panties and her parents joked to her that she can eat it so she did and the most embarassing thing was that her parents have filmed it and they keep on replaying it when her parents wanted to embarass Madison infront of their friends. Aww, how adorable of a parents. Hahaha.

"Haha, hilarious" Madison says sarcastically. She was frowning at the reminder but we had still managed to make her laugh. Hehe, that's what bestfriends are for, right?

__________________________________

It was already 11 o'clock in the evening. Everyone was still energized to talk but I noticed Jessica who was yawning. "Hey, wanna go to sleep?" I whispered at her ears.

"No. I wanna go to bed" She winks at me. First, I didn't get it but after, she dismissed herself then got upstairs. I also dismissed myself and followed her to my room.

"Sneaky" I told her. She cups my face with her hands. I wanted to kiss her but she was being playful. "Tease"

"Nope. Just playing" She said. She push me to my bed and now I was on my back facing the ceiling until she jumps into bed with me and was sitting at the top of me. "Hey Sophie. Wanna play a game?" She asked seductively. Okay, now I tried to get up and kiss her but notice again that I said; tried, because as a little tease that she is, she keeps on pushing me again and nibbling my earlobe.

Fucking shit, she's driving my hormones wild. I need her lips now and that's when, our lips crashed.

We kissed passionately and wildly like there was no tomorrow. I unzip her dress and slowly strip it off her. I was asking for entrance through her mouth and which she gladly accepted. As I was exploring her, I took off her bra and my shirt off. She helped me take off my short shorts and I haven't realized that she was already naked infront of me.

Once we were both naked, I started pleasuring her. Her moans were turning me on and it was just irressistably good to hear, it was music within my ears.

After a good couple of, which I suppose, forty-five minutes of making love, we were hell tired. I was on top of her and she was gasping for air which I was also doing. I kissed her lips more smoothly and got beside her. "Merry Christmas boo," I once again greeted her.

"Yeah, merry Christmas babe"

------------------------------------------------------

Yeah I know you're probably asking me of why they're celebrating Christmas when the whole family was Atheist well, the answer is...because I just want them to make love again (Lol, sorry if it was too short but it was also awkward writing stuff like that) and I decided that it should be in a special event like; Christmas.

Anyways, this was just a short Chapter to fill in because maybe I couldn't update the whole upcoming week because of you know...issues.

And again, thanks for the 2.31K views :) and for the 165 votes. I really love you all.

See you in Chapter 29! :D