Chapter 47: That Was A Close Call

Alexandria's POV:

Hard work is what I am paid for and not like those hookers who gets money by pleasing others but hey, I don't want to judge. I don't know what they've been through in their life.

"I'm really sorry that I have to disturb you in your holiday." Stevens, the owner of La Seine apologized.

I shook my head lightly at him. "No, it's alright. I wasn't doing anything anyways. Might as well do something to keep me busy."

He chuckles. "And that's why I'm making you the owner of La Seine."

"Yeah--" Wait what? "What?"

He chuckles lightly again. "I said, I'm going to declare you as owner of La Seine."

"Why are you going to do that?" I asked as my jaws was literally hanging from my mouth.

He patted my back. "Lots of reason." He starts. "First is that a hardworking person like you deserves something great and big." He pauses and smiles at me. "Second is, I know how much you wanted to have your own five-star bar one day and lots more of reason that I can think of."

"What happens to you then?" I questioned.

"I'm going to do another business which is a designer. I always wanted to become one but my dad never allowed me. Now that he's completely accepting, then, I'm going for it." He thoroughly explained.

I nodded and grinned at him. "Ouf, what can I say? I'm happy for you, like seriously happy and I'm speechless." I admitted.

I hope this isn't a dream because it'll kill me like hell. But if it isn't, then it's a dream come true.

"Alexandria, I know what you've been through. You trusted me enough to tell me about you and your life and you were always there for me too. So what can you say? Nothing yeah and this is my reward for you onto being such a great and caring friend." He looked at me deeply and I immediately hugged him. Stevens was a sensitive person and I know he would cry into things like this.

"I love you Stevens, you're the best." I whispered into his ears.

"I love you too and tell Sophie that I love her too and she inspires me alot." He said.

"Sure. Anything bro!" I exclaimed.

It's going to be sad to not have Stevens here anymore but I know him enough to say that fashion designing was always his passion. He only accepted to become the owner of 'La Seine' because his father wanted him too.

Speaking of his father. "Is your father alright with this? Of you making me the owner?" I asked.

"He doesn't need to. I was the owner and now I am making you the owner. Just comeback here tomorrow to sign for the papers." He calmly said.

I nodded. "Yeah ok. Anytime."

Third Person POV:

Alexandria couldn't wait until tomorrow to officially become the owner of the famous 'La Seine'. It had always been her dream to become the owner of a famous restaurant or bar and now that her dream is coming to life, she thinks of celebrating it with her best friend Sophie and other close friends like MJ and Sarah.

She just couldn't wait to break the news to Sophie back home.

Meanwhile at the Novotel Hotel where Eva and Madison are staying, they are preparing to eat for dinner at La Seine, not knowing her old long friend Alexandria was currently working there.

"How does this look on me?" Eva spun and asked Madison.

Madison shruggs. "It looks good."

Eva pouted. "Your response isn't enough. Any more details? Like my arse look too small in it?"