Chapter 19: Everything For You, Babe

Dedicated to Lezbosforthewin, AlexLaren989 and Alloveisequal

Alexandria POV:

I knock on Sophie's front door and soon enough, footsteps were heard coming to the door. It opened with her sister, Olivia. "Hey Alexandria. Here for Sophie?" She asks me with an eyebrow raised.

"Yeah where is she?" I asked impatiently to know.

"Upstairs, probably crying. Come in." She chews on her gum one last time before she spits it out. "Any news about Jessica?" She continued the conversation.

"Yeah, bad one" Sadness felt through me. I don't want to tell about this to Sophie but I had to, she's her girlfriend and she has the right to.

"I don't wanna hear it first. Come on let's go upstairs to her room." I nodded as my answer. Olivia knocks on her door, from the outside, I could hear Eva and Madison but not Sophie. "Sophie, baby, it's me Olivia." She spoke softly.

"Come in she says!" Madison shouted for Sophie. We opened the door and found the 3 girls sitting on the bed, well, except for Sophie, she was lying down with her eyes closed.

"Is she sleeping?" I asked in a whisper. Madison looks at me with a 'You're stupid' look.

"No she's not because if she was then why the hell would I shout?" Madison says sarcastically. I laugh at that and so did Eva and Olivia. I sit down on the bed while Olivia pick up a chair and sit on it infront of us all.

"Any news?" Eva asked looking at Sophie. She was holding her hands, how sweet.

I sigh. "Yes and a bad one" As fast a cheetah, Sophie sits up and was ready to listen of what I had to say. She gestures me to say. "Sophie, they're gonna take your Jessica in her permanent cell in less than a hour and a half now unless...well, Jane told me that she can stop it in 1, no 2 conditions" I explain her. She looks confused but catches up.

"Which are?" I saw her crossing her fingers. I will put it in the sofest way as possible for her and Jessica. We need Ms. Adams too you know.

"If you go on a date with her then become her sex slave" Their eyes widen. They're obviously in shock. Eva chokes on her apple, Madison spits her orange juice and Olivia had her eyes widen and even not blinking like if she was paralyzed or something. "I know. I know. I'm sorry but I'll help you go through this...if you accept it. Wait, do you?" All the attention was turned into Sophie after that I asked the question. She didn't much liked the attention we were giving her because she looks down on the floor staring blankly at it. I snap my fingers at her.

She gasps. "Should I?" She asks at her sister.

"I don't know. I'm not you." Olivia puts her hands up. "But love will do the trick. Right?"

"Then I will do it." Sophie murmured. We all look at her, was she fucking serious? I guess she really put words to actions because as she said before, she'll do anything for Jessica. "I'm starting to wonder why they didn't ask for me to go for an interview with the investigators." She exclaims in a low and soft tone. She jumps out of bed, head to the bathroom then shut the door close.

Sophie POV:

I needed to do this, even if it's kind of cheating but I don't want to see her behind the bars because of me, because of our love. I prepared myself in the bathroom then got out with my bra and panties only. They looked at me with their mouth open. Do they want to fuck me or what?! Nahhh, we already fucked, it's enough. "What?" I said innocently.

"No, nothing it's just you have fresh cuts" Fuck I forgot about that. I quickly pulled out my shirt and shorts then smiled awkwardly.

"I know it's hard for you in this moment but it's also hard for us to see you like this." Olivia tells me with sincerity in her voice. They look at me with pity and worry in their eyes, I look at them back but with hurt in mine.