Chapter 23: A New Acquaintance

Olivia's POV:

Tears keep on running down my cheeks ever since those officers passed the news to me. That was a week ago and I haven't been to college since. My parents are gone and i'm the only one left with my sister, Sophie but is also kidnapped since 2 weeks from now. I can't afford to lose her, my sister, I need her and she needs me. What if-- Ugh! No! I shouldn't think about that, I shouldn't but, what if? What if I fucking lose her? I'd die to hell, I swear.

2 weeks and nothing changed, the School Search Campaign didn't find anything so they'll be doing a 2nd School Search Campaign by next week. I hope they find something next week even just a small piece of crap that can help us find Sophie. Alexandria, Eva and Madison was getting more upset each day, it was torture to them not knowing where their bestfriend is, she could be in serious danger or other loads more of 'what if'.

If Sophie does get back home, how will I tell her that our parents are dead?! No wonder why we weren't receiving text messages, calls or emails from them. The last time they showed life was 2 months ago, Sophie was still here. Anyways, I should stop thinking about that too much, just like what everyone said to me.

To change the subject,

Eva has been dating that guy Vladimir and well Madison was dating uh...um..wait I kind of forgot the name, um....yeah! The name was Caryn. Vladimir was this russian boy with those straight blonde hair and those dark blue eyes and Caryn was that spanish-american with a not-so-dark-but-dark skin of hers and those dark brown eyes. They were all too cute, they hug and kiss each other and would play like little children, they pretend like everything is okay but deep down, they're just as hurt as I am. But maybe I am the most hurt of all of them. Losing my parents and my sister is like, no where to be found. Fuck, I'm thinking about that again.

I got to the kitchen and opened a drawer. Ah, just like what I wanted. Some sleeping pills would help me sleep, I think I deserve that good night sleep that I didn't get last night. I took one and put it in my mouth, it was bitter. Yuck. I quickly drank water and head to my bedroom.

Some sleep. Finally.

Sophie's POV:

Dark. Very dark. Super dark. Very super dark.

That's how I describe this place. Dark.

Insects crawl into the wall, I, watched them like if I had lost my mind and gone crazy but maybe, I did lost my mind because I am going crazy. I can hear them talking but can't hear them well enough to know what they're talking about.

Minutes later, I hear footsteps coming towards here. The door opens, I can't look at it because light was so bright, strong. "Hi slut" Ohhh that voice, arsehole Ron. I step back and looks at him with an evil smile. He studied my face before saying another thing. "Acting weird again, huh?" my smile grew bigger. I didn't want to say any other thing but just smile like Satan does. "Let's go and take your shower" He pulls me up and led me to a room which I suppose to be the bathroom. It's been really long time since I haven't showered, I fucking stink alot. I step inside the shower and closed the door. I strip off my clothes and throw them away, they were too fucking dirty to be reused. "I brought you clothes here and get ready because someone wants to try you" Try me? What does that even mean? Fuck. Just fuck.

Clara's POV:

I am a fucking homeless bitch. Why did I even ran away? Oh wait, I know why, my parents were fucking alcoholics and drug dealers and they don't even give a fuck about me. It's been only a week since I ran away, I have money and food but it will not last forever, I need to find a way. As a 15 years old, I am a ruined shit.

I am in the woods or forest, or whatever you call it. Far away from here, I can see a big wooden house but seems kinda old so maybe no one lives there? I walk faster to get in and yep, It was big and old but there were cars infront so someone might be living here. I open -to what I suppose is the main door- and look around. It was quiet until I heard a scream coming from upstairs. "Get away from me!" It was a scream of a girl, I can hear it. Was she getting murdered or what? The idea made me sick. I need to help her, now, who knows what that someone is doing to her. I was tip-toeing, not wanting to be heard, I walk discreetly and I spotted the stairs leading upstairs, good. I walk towards it and got upstairs, I can still hear the girl screaming to get away from her and another...boy, I guess. "Ron, you fucking bastard, get away from me" Ohh, so they know each other? Ron, hmph.

"Just shut up, Sophie" Sophie? I have heard that name before, back when I was at school, but there are loads more of Sophie. I was constantly eavesdropping to what they were saying, I know it's bad but I just got to make up my mind wheather the girl is in trouble and that I need to help her or they're just, I don't know, playing?

"Fuck you!" Sophie shouted. "Get away from me or else" She warned but, Ron didn't said anything back. She seems to need help but I just don't know, maybe I'll just be bursting in there while they're in the middle of having...sex. Gross.

My hands were on the knob, ready to open the door until...

"Who the fuck are you?" I turn around a saw...wait, isn't she the girl in my school? "Aren't you...from my school?" She thought the same. I nodded. "I ask you once again, what the fuck are you doing here?" She asked with a bitchy attitude.

"I can hear a girl screaming" I stand up straight.

"So..? Want me to kill you?" She was grabbing something  behind her back but before she can grab whatever it was, I push her hard. She fell on her ass, a grin made its way to my face. "Little bitch" She gets up. Her face was filled of anger.

"Murderer" She tries to punch me but I manage to dodge it. "Missed" I mocked her. She tries again but I blocked her arms and twists it.

"Fuck!" She yelped of pain. I grab a bottle of wine nearby that was sitting on the floor and smashed it on her head.

"That's what you get for being a slut and a murderer" Although she was unconscious, I spit on her and grab the other bottle of wine. Now I was ready to open the door. I can still hear the girl screaming, but now she was screaming for help.

Okay, my call. This girl needs help.

----------------------------------

Short chapter, sorry, I've been really busy lately. Things are just getting rough at school because of a stupid crush and I got a freaking hungover this Sunday morning. Damn, just a really bad week.

Any predictions?