Chapter 41: Goodbye

Alexandria's POV:

Tears. I hate tears, don't you all? My face is flushed red and my eyes are all puffy from all this crying bullshit and still, I couldn't stop myself.

Sophie wasn't even trying to hide her emotions away, she too was crying. Actually, she's crying harder than me.

Everyone was crying. Not one soul in this house wasn't sheding a tear.

"Our flight is in two hours, we should go." I told Sophie, sobbing. She nodded. Everyone was looking at us with their red eyes and swollen cheeks. "We're all going to miss you, no matter what. We promise to make contact, like Skype perhaps? Because calling will cost alot but why not."

"We'll miss you too." Eva speaks for everyone.

I frowned, stopping my tears to flow again. "You're still a bitch Alexandria for leaving us and taking Sophie with you." Madison kidded, making us all smile.

"This is it, I guess." I said. I look up at the sky. What a beautiful day, ruined by this departure but still, a new life sounds great to me.

Madison cried harder and so did the others. "Tell me this is a dream." I grabbed Madison and pulled her in for a hug. I sure am going to miss this girl.

"C'mon guys, group hug." Everyone then joins us for the hug. I closed my eyes and feel my friend's warmth for the last before we go. I noticed Jessica standing there awkwardly. "Ms. Jessica Adams, come join us." I called for her. She smiles shyly and hugs us from behind's Sophie back but her hug addresses Sophie more, I smiled.

Their love won't end. I can assure that.

Sophie's POV:

Her body gives me an ardor, an ardor that I'll miss. Breaking the hug, she turns me around and hugs me alone. I hug her back but not too tightly than she was even if deep inside of me, I wanted to hug her back more tightly than she was doing.

I hold back the tears that were already forming in my eyes. I need to be tough, this is what I wanted after all.

After our hug that seems to last for only a second, she pulls away wiping her tears from her beautiful face as she smiles sadly. I held her hands and said, "I'll miss you too."

She chuckles slightly. "Yeah, even if you don't know me that well." It hurts to hear that. What if, one day, they will all find out? Most importantly, what if she finds out? I don't know how I will deal it but I am fifty-percent positive that they'll find out.

Secrets can't last forever.

Our taxi was already here, waiting for us. I glance at the house, I'll miss this house too. I've grown here but someday, I'll make a comeback, I promise to all my heart.

"Take care." I said looking at everyone of them with a smile. Eva and Madison, these two, I love them with all my life just like how I love Jessica except of course, not in a romantic way.

Madison came hugging me again, taking me aback. I giggled, "I love you Sophie, you're the person who I learned to trust and love together with Eva. We love you." She breaks the hug. I didn't know what to say so instead, I smiled.

MJ was giving me that knowing look, I smirked at him. He came walking towards me and gets in for a hug, "Don't worry, you have my word."

I nodded. "I don't worry, I trust you."

"Okay, well...this is it." The taxi driver opens the cab's door for us. Now this was the hardest part.

"You'll be missing your flights, you should go." Olivia sobs.

We nodded. I step in the car and so did Alexandria. We made our last smiles to them as the taxi driver walks towards the driver's seat and hopped in.

Alexandria rolled the glass window down. "Bye!"

"Bye."

We didn't know the next time we'll see them but it'll probably be in years.

--------------------------------------------------------
Author's Note:

This is just a really short chapter. If I wouldn't have combined, this could have been the last chapter but as you can see, it isn't :)

The next chapter will be about years after.

Thanks for reading XD I'll update as soon as possible.