Chapter 32: I Knew It!

Alexandria's POV:

The drive going to Ruberts was Madison telling us of how terrible and unfair life could be. Eva was always slapping her though because of what she was saying sometimes. "Immature brat" Eva simply states.

"Whatever" Madison says and continues telling us about life's greatest unfairness.

"If you could just shut up, that'd be great" Eva says. Madison shook her head and now, she was singing Miley Cyrus' Wrecking ball.

"I CAME IN LIKE A WRECKONGGG BALLL!" She shouts.

"Bitch it's 'wrecking' and not 'wreckong'" Eva corrected her.

"Whatever" Madison says.

Sophie was sitting in the passenger's seat, she turned off the radio and continues staring blankly at the window. Madison whines but Sophie ignored her.

"What's up with you lately?" Madison pouted. Gosh, I thought I was the only one who remarked that. "If it's about Jessica then I do--"

"It is" Sophie interrupts. They all looked at her and I only glanced because I was driving the car.

"Ohhh. Just clean it out and let's just enjoy this Saturday hang out" Clara advises her. We all nodded in agreement, Sophie nodded too. "Good"

"We're here!" Madison yelled in excitement like a kid. Such a childish girl, hahaha.

We walked towards the entrance door and damn, there were loads of people in here. Well, it's kind of normal because Ruberts was the best ice cream place in town.

"Go find a seat. I'll order for all of us" Sophie instructed. "So what do you want?" She asks for everybody.

"2 scoops of Rocky Road" I said.

"2 scoops of Cookies and Cream" Eva orders.

"3 scoops of Mocha" Clara smiles.

"4 scoops of Chocolate!" Madison says in all excitement.

Sophie memorized our orders and motioned us to go find a seat. "Go!"

"I had to go to the bathroom" Clara excused.

"Me too!" Madison followed her.

Me and Eva were searching for available seats. Gosh, there were tons of people in here. You can barely hear the music playing. Me and Eva decided to split up which I didn't know if it was a good idea but after walking all around searching, an available seat caught my eye and it was between a couple and....Ms. XAVIER?! with another girl. I approach the available seat which was infront the girl that Ms. Xavier was with, Ms. Xavier didn't notice me though but I noticed her. I took the seat and to my biggest fucking surprise, it was Ms. Adams! I gasps.

Ms. Adams noticed me, her eyes widens and her face looked pale. Ms. Xavier notices that she was pale so she turned around and greeted me with a smile "Oh hey there Alexandria? It's Alexandria right?"

I nodded. I Still in shock and so was Ms. Adams. Ms. Xavier excused herself to go in the bathroom so as soon as she got away, I spoke. "Ms. Adams? What are you doing with her?" I referred to Ms. Xavier.

"We were hanging out" She answered quickly.

"What happens if Sophie finds out?" I asked her with concern.

"Where is she?"

"She's at the--"

"There were lots of people in the bathroom, I can't go in" Ms. Xavier was back.

I mouthed Jessica, 'Get out of here fast!' She didn't understand. So I repeated it many times until she did. 'Get out of here fastttt!'

Jessica wasn't looking at me anymore, she was looking behind me. I turned around and there, Sophie stood with her eyes wide open. She dropped the tray with the ice creams in it. "I knew it!" and ran away.

"Shit" I cursed.

Jessica stood and followed her. She left Ms. Xavier all alone and confused. "Where did she go?" She asks.

"I don't know" I answered annoyed.

__________________________________

"So you're telling me that Sophie dropped the ice creams and ran away? Poor ice creams!!!" Madison pouted. Eva smacked her head. "Ouch. I was just joking" She says more in a serious tone of voice.

Ms. Xavier stood up, probably going to follow Ms. Adams but Eva notices and keeps her busy. I sigh in relief.

Jessica's POV:

"Sophie!" I yelled as I follow her walk fastly. "Sophie! I can explain!"

She didn't turned her back but instead, yelled back, "Oh no need to explain. I knew it!"

"Knew what?" I asked as I try to catch up to her.

She turned around, her face shows anger, deep anger. "Knew that you, were dating newbie!" She turned again and now was running.

"Stop assuming! It was just a hang-out!" I wanted to make it clear to her, it was just a fucking hang-out.

"Then why didn't you told me?!" She shouted.

"Because first, you weren't answering neither to my calls nor responding my messages an--"

"And I wanted to apologize for that!" She shouted even louder. "But I guess, that's not happening no more" She spoke more lowly.

"Let me finish. And secondly, if I told you, you'd get angry like what you're doing now!"

"You do know we're in a public place so please teacher, go back with your date or everyone else will think we're a couple"

Those words...struck my heart like lightning. My chest, I can feel the burning inside it and it hurts. Tears scrolled down my face. Tears dropped onto the ground, left me crying and slowly killing me inside.

What have I done?

__________________________________

Silence.

Yeah, complete silence except for the clock ticking. I followed it's movement since an hour ago. My chest was still burning and everytime I look into her face in my head, the burns hurt more.

It's been a long time since I haven't felt this way. The feeling of being heart broken and I once promised not to feel the pain again but here, I broke my own rules and promises and I guess this is what I deserve.

"I knew it!"

She knew what? She assumed wrong. She knows that I love her but jealousy took her all over and controlled her together with anger and sadness.

"You do know we're in a public place so please teacher, go back with your date or everyone else will think that we're a couple"

A sentence that made my heart weak. I don't want to know what that means even if I know exactly what it means.

Pain is really all I can feel from now on. Pain.

--------------------------------------------------------
Author's Note:

Just a short chapter C:

Oh and BTW, thank you very much to those who wished me luck for my alcoholism. I really highly appreciated it :D

And yeah....any predictions?