Chapter 34: Troubled

Alexandria's POV:

Flying fuck. No! Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. What do I do? What the fuck do I do?! Think quick, Alexandria!

Everything feels like i'm in slow motion now. Got it! Just go and pretend like never happened! They didn't saw me anyways.

I opened my car door, hopped into the driver's seat and sigh. "This is bullshit" I slap myself. I needed that. "But I can't pretend like nothing happened!" Talking to myself, this whole situation is driving me insane.

I twist the keys to start the car.

Should I tell Sophie? Or should I not bother? Or should I talk to Ms. Adams? Hell is only I know.

I need to be smart and astray. What should I hell fucking do goddamnit?!!!? Ugh!

I started to drive. Good thing they weren't at the car park no more but something stopped me into driving home. I made a u-turn and parked my car again. I think I know what I want to do.

I need to know what else is happening between them. If it was just a forced kiss or...a real one. I feared that.

I walk in the hallways heading towards Ms. Xavier's room. I attached my ear to the door, fortunately, nobody was here so it's all the clear.

"So how are you doing babe?" That should be Ms. Xavier and babe?!? Seriously?!

I waited for Ms. Adams' response but I hear nothing. A hand tapped my shoulder, I gasps and turned around. "Fuck" I whisper. It was only the janitor.

"No students are allowed here no more, so go" He ordered me. I gave him a dirty look and took off.

Okay! Now I am going home!

Jessica's POV:

"So how are you doing babe?" Babe? Who is she to call me that?

I waited a few seconds to tell her politely to not call me that. "No, Eleana. We're just friends, good friends."

"Ohhh. Is it too early?" I look at her, dissapointment filled my eyes.

"Eleana..."

"Yeah, I'm sorry. You already have someone and there's no place in your heart for me and--"

"There is always a place for you in this," I touch my chest to where underneath lies my heart. "But I have someone and I love her. It's better to be good friends than just be strangers right?"

She nodded and smile. "Yeah...right" I think she was forcing a smile this time.

I pulled her in a hug and smiled. "And that kiss you just did..."

"Sorry about that" She apologizes and pulls out from the hug. "And there's this party this weekend in my friend's house, just wondering if you could come with me?"

"A party? What kind of party?" I was thinking about a boring party with old people everywhere or worst, teenagers getting wasted, naked and making out everywhere.

"Just a normal one. Not wild like how teens party these days nor lame like how oldies do but just a little music, get a little tipsy and dance a little. So how does that sound?"

"Convincing but..." I hesitated.

"But?"

"I don't know...there's you and your friends that I don't even know" I told her truthfully.

"Then, you'll get to know them. Please?" She pouted, how adorable but Sophie does it better.

"Okay." I give up, I'll go.