Chapter 5: The Obsessed Creep

Sophie POV:

1 month later

Things are not getting so well now. I definately like my teacher. I definately like Jessica Adams. Is this bad? Is this good? Oh god these thoughts are killing me. Should I even bother to tell her? Maybe she will not care but most probably she will be....oh i don't know.

For the past few weeks, I have spent my whole lunch breaks with her. I couldn't get enough of her smile, her flawless hair, her scent...herself. We know each other too well now, which I consider as a good thing.

Last week, she told me that maybe soon enough she'll be getting in a relationship. When she said that, I swear I freaked out. It only means one thing and that's to get my arse fast and ask her out on a date...who am I kidding! What if someone sees us?! This is terribly fucked up. Maybe that I really need to get moving though because I need her.

Buzz Buzz Buzz

Shit my phone! Hmm...a new text message from...Mj, it says : 'Come here at school fast, we need to talk'. I wonder what we were going to talk about.

Mj Dren is quite a gossiper. He has all the secrets of more than the half of the school because he's the only one people can rely on. He is trustworthy, kind, respectful, everything a good friend has. And that is also why he is everybody's friend. Problem is, he's very shy to those people who he wants to be friends with. And oh, by the way, he's the handsomest nerd in the school.

I hurridely got to my car and drove fast to school, wondering what he had to say to me. Soon, I saw the sight of the school. I park my car in the school parking lot and searched for Mj. What does he had to say to me? God, this is disturbing as hell.

I searched for Mj, searched and searched and searched until a hand touched my shoulders causing me to gasp. I turn around and saw Madison and Eva. "Hey, who are you searching for?" Eva asks.

"Mj, have you seen him?" I ask still searching for him. They pointed me at him, he was by the lockers with Mark. "Ok thanks. I'll see you 2 later" With that, I left and made my way towards Mj.

Mj saw me and Mark waved a hello at me. "Hey" Mj says.

"Hiya, so what are we talking about?" I ask seeming a bit uncomfortable.

"Well actually, there is this girl in my history class, the name's Jane. I think she is kind of obsessed with you" he paused and air quoted 'obsessed'. "No, I am a hundred percent positive that SHE IS OBSESSED with you, oh poor you." he says in a pity tone.

I was shock because this girl, everyone knows her as a drug dealer and people says shits about her. I don't know whether to be OK or not.

"How are you sure and how do you know?"

"Who on earth would write your name everywhere, on her hands, her arms, her legs. I even think that she writes your name on her vagina!!!??" He shouted. Okay that was disgusting and a little awkward because people are staring at us. Even Eva and Madison. But I still can't believe that such a girl can be obsessed like that. Eww. "And who on earth wouldn't freak out when she is going insane when she sees you with other girls? You're beautiful and everyone wants to fuck you anyways" he paused "Except me" he rephrased.

That makes complete sense though. I'm starting to think that he's gay. Lol. Probably not.

"No, I'm not gay. And yes you said that out loud, hahaha" he says "I better be walking to my class now. I'll inform you more about Jane. Later"  I nodded and he left. I also left.

The bell rung. I got to my first period. I sat next to Eva and Madison as always. "So what was happening back there? I heard Mj shouts and that was pretty awkwarddd" Eva says. Madison chuckled and so did Eva.

"Mj informed me about a girl, Jane, who is obsessed with me." I say. Seeming a little creeped out though because I can't imagine someone writing my name on their...vajay-jay.

I put my attention to the teacher, just waiting for the bell to ring to see the beautiful Ms Adams.

_________________________________

Getting out of 1st period, I walked to my next class. When I was walking, I feel someone staring at me. I turned around and saw no other than...Jane! I walked faster, what I was seeing was disgusting she was licking her lips and rubbing her vagina...eww.

Finally, I spotted English class and saw Ms. Adams. Phew. I was relief. I smile just seeing the sight of her, She is soo pretty. I wanna make her mine...what did I just say? No, who am I kidding. I do wanna make her mine, I just need to play the cards right.

Walking in the classroom, I wink at her. Suprisingly she winks back. That was just sexy as hell. I sat on my chair and giggles, she was just so adorable standing right there waiting for the students to come in.

She then caughts me staring at her. Without even noticing it, everybody was staring at me as well. They had that 'what the fuck' look imprinted on their faces. Haha. I then looked down at the table to the fact that I just embarassed myself infront of the whole class and even infront of Jessica, or should I say sexy Ms. Adams.

"Checking her out?" Madison asks but before I can reply Eva interrupted.

"Again" she rephrased. I looked at their faces, they were priceless. I nodded then looked up again Ms. Adams who were infront of my desk.

Whoah, how the hell did she get here so fast?

"Sophie McCain, your grades are actually really good but I want your full concentration on my discussion" She says then Madison interrupts.

"Yeah instead of concentrating at her body" with that I blushed hard and looked at my feet. The whole class heard and started laughing as well as Ms. Adams. Madison is sure gonna get something later on from me, a beautiful gift. This devil.

Ms. Adams or Jessica, whatever, held my chin up high "Chins up" she says. I looked on her beautiful blue eyes and immediately got lost in them. Why does she make me feel this way? Just helly why?! "Okay concentrate now class" she says then winks at me and got infront of the class. Wow, this made my day a whole lot better after finding out that there was a creep obsessing on me. Well anyways I was embarassed, again.

Soon the bell rings. "Oh shit" I cursed. This was always interrupting my moment of desire by looking at the admiration infront of me, which is Ms. Adams.

When the room was almost empty, I told Eva and Madison to not bother waiting for me. After that, they were gone away for 3rd perion.

"Sophie. What are you still doing here?" Ms. Adams asks in curiousity. Hehe. 'Just to see you' I thought to myself.

"Um...nothing just to see you--" i was saying it fast hoping she wouldn't get what I just said. "I was wondering why you are so pretty" okay that was stupid. Ms. Adams face had an amused smirk on her face. So cute. "No, I didn't just said that"

Ms. Adams giggles. "It's okay Sophie calm down"

Okay I was calm. You make me calm Jessica Adams, oh you make me calm.

"I'll get going" I say and waved at her. She said goodbye and smiled. I also smiled.

"Ugh Why is she so pretty?! And why does she have to be a teacher?! MY TEACHER?" I nearly shouted. That was stupid because someone could've heard me. Damn, what was I thinking?

------------------------------------

Just a small update as usual. It's too early to say this but I think that I'll be doing a 2nd book for this. My friend was helping me out so credits for him --> Joseph (a.k.a Mj) hahah. :D :) :P :*