Chapter 18: My Forbidden Love

This chapter is dedicated to IRead-IWrite or my Little brotha/ BFF and those who also commented on the last chapter.

Mj POV:

"We almost fucking crashed, bitch" My heart was pumping hard like it was gonna explode right now. Sophie simply had an evil smile on her face.

She picks up her phone and started typing numbers. It rings and it was picked up. "Hello?" That sounded like Jane. Wow, she's really calling her.

"Fucking Jane, I'm gonna fucking kill you and fucking eat you." then she hangs up. I looked at her hard. "What?" She turns around and asks me.

"Nothin' you're bizarre, is all" I told her. She sighs, I did too. "What we doin' in the car? Aren't we supposed to be inside the police station?" I curiously ask her.

"No obviously" she sarcastically says. "I can't go in there 'cause if I do then they'll notice that it's more than a hook up and..."

"That is forbidden love?" I said at her place but more like in a questioning tone.

She nods lightly. "Yeah" she whispers. "Alexandria texted me saying that she's inside the police station, she's probably like gonna come outside and feed us with news and anyway, i'm gonna get ask to go for an interview with the police too any sooner"

"What you gon' tell them?" I look at the window and saw Alexandria walking towards us.

"Lies" she murmured and then frowned. "I'm sorry but I don't want Jessica to end up in prison forever"

I nod understandingly. "I understand"

Jessica POV: (An hour earlier)

Waiting for I don't know what here and sitting on the bench. My hands are shaking, I don't want Sophie blaming all of this to herself. No, I don't want her to blame herself. In a minute, I saw my sister, Emily, with a man on a suite, probably my lawyer. Emily came up and hugs me. "Goodafternoon Jessica Adams. I am Collin Xavier your lawyer. For the past few hours, I have studied your case and...I probably have both good and bad news" he smiles and opened a folder. "So what d'you wanna hear first? The good or the bad one?" he looks at me. Emily takes a sit and so did Collin.

I shrug. "Bad news first"

"Okay then. Bad news is Jane Midlisse has a really powerful evidence which is a photo of you and the minor Sophie McCain kissing. She also says that you are also harassing Jane Midlisse herself" my jaw was dropped on the floor.

"The fuck that's not true! I am not fucking harassing Jane!" I shouted. "That demon is a liar" This is soooo crazy.

"And we believe you. Anyways, good news is...we can" he looks around, back to front and then at me. "lie" he whispers to my ear. I nodded. "So yeah, as I will be busy doing the work. I want you to stick to whatever is said. Got it?" he asks viciously.

"Got it." I assured him that everyword that he'll say about me in the future will be processed and used for my final judgment.

"Okay so see you later then" He says and walks away. My sister approaches me and hugs me, I wish it was Sophie who was hugging me but she wasn't. I'm wonderin' what she's doing right now.

"Hey" I heard a voice, a familiar one but it wasn't Sophie's nor Eva's nor Madison's. I search where the voice was coming from and there, Alexandria.

"What you doing here?" I ask her curiously with a frown on my face.

"Sophie asked me to" when she said that, damn, it made me smile big. My boo cares for me. "She said that I should give them news about what's going on with 'her babe'" she air quoted. Emily laughs.