Chapter 40: I Wasn't Born Yesterday

Alexandria's POV: (Two Weeks Later)

Here it is, our last night in Los Angeles,California, our last night in this house and our last night with our friends.

Everyone was here, awkwardly staring at me and Sophie which is making me seriously uncomfortable.

"We should be happy," Olivia spoke making all of our heads facing her. "I mean, they'll be gone for long and as promised, we'll see them again but now, they're leaving so, might as well be happy and enjoy this last moment with them." They all nodded their head but after the small talk that Olivia just gave, no one was moving a muscle.

All of the sudden, Madison leaves the table leaving us wondering where'd she go. Then, loud music was heard causing us to gasp.

"I knew it" Eva smiles and probably followed Madison.

The song was playing 'Bruno Mars Locked Out In heaven'. Eva and Madison showed up, dancing with the beat. I smiled, got up and pulled Clara in to dance with them.

"Come on you fucking losers!" Madison yells.

Sophie's POV:

"Come on you fucking losers!" Madison yells.

Okay, okay. What do I do now? Remember, I have amnesia so...I don't know, what should I do? Shit, faking something isn't so easy after all especially when you can't touch your love and pretend like you don't know that girl.

I stood from my chair and started dancing within the beat. My sister Olivia and her bestfriend Reece started dancing, Olivia picked up three bottles of Vodka and we started doing shots.

I noticed Jessica and her bestfriend Emily still sitting awkwardly. Now might be a good time to make a small conversation.

I go up to them with a smile on my face, "Hey Ms. Adams and Reece, why not dance?" I asked innocently. Ugh, those eyes of her are just, hypnotizing. I swear sometimes, I regret having to pretend but this was the best for her and for us.

"Um..yeah sure." Reece replied when Jessica wasn't responding. She stands up and pulls Jessica, I fake a smile.

Why? Why does everything have to go so wrong like this? I'm stupid, very stupid and I swear, I'm going to regret all of this one day. The emotional pain in my heart just won't go away. At the hospital, when I saw Jessica cried, I tried my best not to shed a tear and trust me, it was hard.

Her touch, her kiss, her body...I'm going to miss those, ugh, who am I kidding? I already miss it. I had to bite my lips everytime she licks hers to make me stop from flipping the table and rip her shirt off.

Jessica's POV:

"Okay guys! Jessica's going to sing a song for us!" Alexandria shouted making everyone turn their attention to her then to me.

I smile as I awkwardly walk towards the stool and the microphone. "Okay, um...I don't really know how to sing that well but yeah, here it goes."

"Yay!" Eva yells.

I cleared my throat, Sophie's eyes pierces right through mine which was making me nervous and my palms become sweaty.

"After, it's Sophie's turn!" Alexandria shouted. Sophie nods her head shyly.

Baby I don't like to say goodbye
So this is my until next time
I, I see you
Cause I don't want to leave you, ohhh
'But you have to' I thought to myself.
I'll just kiss you one last time
To leave an imprint on your mind,
Girl, just for right now
Tell me can you hold out?
Remember, girl we can be miles apart
And no matter where you are
You're always in my heart, heart