Chapter 15: Falling Inlove With You

Sophie POV:

"Tell us what happened?" Eva asked. She glances at the clock as if she was waiting for someone or something. I don't know.

"Yeah tell us" Hmm..that's not Madison but the voice's familiar like the voice of the girl that caught me and Jessica wildly kissing. I looked around and saw no other than Alexandria. Yep it was her.

"There you are" Eva sighs in relief. "Been waiting for you."

"Hey Alexandria!" Madison greeted her warmly with a handshake while Alexandria winks at me, like telling me something underneath that.

"Eva, Madison. I haven't told you this but...Alexandri--"

"Call me Alex instead. The name's kind of long" Alexandria, Alex cuts off.

I continued speaking. "Alex saw me and Jessica kissing the other day." they were in shock. Well, I wasn't surprised. At least, she didn't tell others, otherwise it could have caused us troubles.

Like me, I don't kiss and tell.

"Oh" Madison breaks the awkward silence and started laughing like crazy.

"As from what I can see, she didn't tell" Eva guessed, she has it right though.

"Listen Alex, I am grateful that you didn't told anyone. As for that honesty and for you being trustworthy, I want you to be a part of...well, us" Eva and Madison looks at me and smiled, then they turned their attention to Alex and nods.

"Why not would I not want to be a part of this clique? Thanks" Alex accepted gratefully. Damn, one more trustworthy friend to have beside me. Beside us. This is cool.

We were walking down the hallway when suddenly someone walks infront of me causing me to bump into it. I was focused on the floor until I was obliged to look and say sor--

"What the fuck Jane?!" I yelled at her. What does she want now?

"Hey sexy. I missed you" a creepy smile formed on her face. Fuck, I would love to punch her right now.

"Stay away from us you freak!" Alex pushes her, unfortunately, she didn't fell because of her 'friends' behind her back.

"What the hell is going on here?!" I look around to search for the voice who was talking. I knew it was Jessica, my babe came here to save me.

"These piece of shits want war" Eva refers to all of them.

"Oh we'll give you some war" Madison stepped upfront. I'm thankful, I have the most bravest friends alive in this fucking planet earth.

"Stop!" Jessica walks in the middle. It's funny how everyone was looking at us. "Stop, Or you'll go to the principal's office. Got it?" She was fierce like a lion, oh how I wanna kiss her right now.

"Whatever." Jane says. "I'll get you one day" She points to me. "Fucking bitch" She spits on the floor.

A victorious smile was formed on our faces. We got her ass kicked up. How awesome was that? Everyone else was saying their 'thank you's to Jessica, I wanted to be the last to thanked her. When they were finish, I took a step towards her.

"Thank you" I say.

"You're welcome" there was lust on her face, I know she wanted to kiss me badly as I wanted to kiss her too.

Ringgg Ringgg Ringgg

"Fucking bell" Alex cursed. "Fucking Law, Fucking shit" She loves saying badwords, I bet she says that everytime even infront of her parents. "Okay, I'll see you later" She speaks to Eva and Madison. "And you 2 lovebirds" She whispers to us, that made Jessica giggle and her giggle made me giggle, giggle, giggle. Get it?