Chapter 8: A Good Friend's Advice

Sophie POV:

Ringgg Ringgg Ringgg

"Fucking alarm clock" I curse. Alarm clocks are annoying especially on weekdays. I'm sorry alarm clock but atleast your inventor was proud of making you.

I hopped out of my bed and started turning the music on, the first song I wanted to hear today was 'Turn Your Swag On' and then I started dancing like crazy.

After my shower, I needed to pick my clothes up. I wanted to look swag but in the mean time, I needed to be comfortable so I decided to put black sweatpants, t-shirt which says : Swag Is For Me, my adidas and my NY New Era cap. Just some normal shit like the usual.

For brekkie, I cooked some bacons and ham. Then immediately hurried to go to school.

When I got to school, Eva was waiting for me, but I don't seem to have a sight of Madison. Where is she?

Eva looks at me with a sad face. "Hey" she says. "Madison is with Caryn, they are talking so I decided to make them some space"

"I understand" kissing her cheek. We then entered inside the school. "So tell me Eva, have you not found someone to crush on or to fall.inlove with?" I ask in hundred percent curiousity.

She shook her head. "Nahh, i'm not on that mood for these past few weeks." she smirk. "I guess not everyone falls inlove too easily" looking up at me, she smiles.

"Well, will that day soon to come?" I paused. "To fall inlove?" I rephrased.

"I'm not hurrying up things. I simply decided to take a break incase of broken heart alert" she says leaning her back on the lockers as I did the same as her. "Hey, can I give you and advice?" she asks curiously. I nodded. "Try not to flirt too much. I mean you know who with..., it's just, maybe...flirting too much is kind of disturbing"

"Disturbing?" I asked in shock.

She licks her lips. "Well yeah and you know, flirting is a game. If you want Ms. Adams to take it seriously then, try not to flirt too much" she advises me. Actually it was a good advice.

"Okay. And please call her Jessica. It's kind of weird to hear people call her by her last name. Especially me." I said. She nodded and smiled.

"How d'you wanna do this?" she asked me very seriously. I know what that question was.

"I, I want to let her know how I feel first without telling her but you know, make more physical contact and such. I have been always staying after class with her. To check up on each other. Maybe it's a good start, ain't it?" I asked her. My full attention was on her answer because Eva is not only a gossiper but a love expert. She has been through much things so yeah...she knows how to handle situations like this.

She nods. "Yeah well it is a very good start" she seem to be in deep thought. "Although we have already told you this but I just wanna say it again and that's to be extra careful. I don't want to see you in pain and also Madison."

Eva is...AWESOME! She is the bestest friend you could possibly ask for. She understand everything and even gives you very handy advice. She is just perfect.

"Eva, you know i'll always be there for you."

"I know Sophie. And I will be always there for you too"

_____________________________________

2nd period was about to end and I just realized that I kept on staring at Jessica all this time, which wasn't new though.

10 minutes later, the bell rings and I waited for everyone to get out of the room. When the coast is clear, No one was here except for the 2 of us, I walked over to her desk smiling.

"Sophie, need anything?" she asks adorably. God I love her smile.

"Yes. I need you" I said.

"Stop playing games you little brat" she jokes and chuckles.

So that's how she has been seeing my flirts, By thinking it were little games. What the hell?

"Hmm..i'm pretty a hundred percent positive that I am not playing games with you" I was being serious. Like really serious. Her expression becomes serious too.

"I can't do this Sophie" she said while staring right through my eyes.

I then hurridely leave.

-----------------------------------------------------

Anything you need to say?

Chapter 8 will be more interesting 8)