Chapter 36: I Loved You

Alexandria's POV:

"Do I look good?" Sophie turns around to face me. I sigh for the millionth times.

"Yes, you look fucking good. Now, let's go, we're going to be late." Sophie pouted her lips at me.

"We're already late" She turns to face the mirror again. "I'm going to wear something else" What the fuck? This is the kazillion times that she does that.

"Exactly, We're late. It's already 9:30, the others are already waiting for us so hurry up your arse" I actually don't mind being late but I still need to sneak into Ms. Adams' party in the house next three doors from MJ's house and spy on them. Damn, i'm becoming such a creep.

"Wait, this is the last time. I promise" I rolled my eyes as she choses some clothes in her closet.

She picked out a short shorts, vans and a sleveless shirt. She undresses infront of me, I didn't mind, this girl has a perfect body. No wonder why everyone wants to hook up with her, I bet she's good in bed too. Haha, OK Alexandria, stop, you're being a pervert.

When she finish dressing. I receive a text from Madioson, it says, 'Where are you two?'

I replied with a, 'We're coming'.

I really get pervy when someone says that they're coming because for me, it sounds more like, 'cumming'. Hahaha and I love 'cumming' lol OK, I seriously admit of being a huge perv.

"Okay let's go!" Sophie grabs me by my arm and takes me outside infront of her car. I opened the door for her. "Thanks and thanks for driving"

"No biggie" I hopped into the driver's seat and smiled. "Finally" I let out a sigh, Sophie giggles.

"Sorry. I just wanna look good" I look a her outfit and observes it. I look into her arms when I found a huge scar in her wrist, I gasp.

"What the hell is that?" I interrogate a bit fursiously. I never saw this before, it had to be recent.

Sophie looks at her wrist and immediately covers them. "Nothing"

"What nothing?!" I grabbed her wrist and examined it. "Why did you did this?" I ask more calmly.

She sighs. "You know why" I let go of her wrists and started the car.

"Sophie, hurting yourself won't do anything good and you know that"

"Do I?" She stares at the windows sadly. I sigh. "It helps me alot"

"Helps you?!" I yell a little. "It's hurting you and it won't do any good. It'll just leave that ugly scar in your wrist forever"

"Let's just change the subject" She says. I frown. "Don't tell anyone about this"

"I won't but they'll surely find out." I assumed. "Just don't do that again. Cry all you want but...don't dare hurt yourself"

"Yeah....I'll try"

The whole drive was quiet except for the music in the car. We arrived at MJ's house and welcomed with the blasting music. There were loads of students from our school making out, dry humping and so on. Some of them were...ugh, what is that girl's hand doing in another girl's shorts?! Shit, I'm being stupid, I know what they're doing. This always happen anyways.

"My ears hurt, they're going to explode" I exagerrate. Sophie giggles, we started walking towards the house's entrance door. When 3 girls dancing wildly catches our eyes. "Madison, Eva and--"

"Clara" Sophie finishes. A huge grin appeared on her face as a smile crept on my face of seeing her smile big as that.

"Aye Alexandria and Sophie!" Eva yells out loud but the music's still louder, it can surely murder my ears.