Chapter 48: Un Jour Inoubliable

Jessica's POV:

"This is beautiful darling." I told Laura.

"I know right but it's kind of cold out here. Come inside?" She suggests seductively.

"Sure, in a minute." I answered back.

Looking up above the sky, I remember my first date with Sophie in that tree house. I remember how she sang to me and how it melted my heart. Those days, like I said, will never be forgotten.

"Fuck!" I heard someone yelled. To be more precise, I heard Laura yelled.

I come inside hurridely to see what's up. "What's wrong?"

She smiles, "Nothing, I just wanted you to come here with me."

"You cocky girl." I hopped into the bed with her, kissing her lips.

Sophie's POV:

When the door opens, I see Alexandria running like crazy to me with her messy hair. "Whoah."

"Oh my god Sophie! Okay wait..." She pauses. "Good news first or bad news?"

I don't have a good feeling of this bad news, considering Mj told me that Eva and Madison were in the city. "Let him pick." I pointed my head to Mj.

"Good news' first!" He said.

"Okay, good news is... Stevens' gonna make me the owner of La seine tomorrow!" She yelled happily.

Me and Mj stared at her, grinning. "Oh my god! Congratulations!" Mj came hugging her.

I stood up and hug her too. "Yeah, congratulations." I told her happily.

There's nothing more great to see that you're bestfriend has achieved her dreams.

"Okay now for the bad news." Smiles were removed from our faces. Bad news' never end well. "Ready?"

I nodded and so did Mj.

"Wait..." I stopped her. "Is it really that bad?" I questioned.

"For me, it's bad." She answered. "Eva and Madison were in 'La Seine' this night!"

I knew it. "Fucking knew it!"

"You knew?" She asked confused.

"No, like I knew it was about them." I scratched my head. "Did they saw you?"

"God no." She sighs. "Almost. I sneaked out while Stevens was talking to them."

"Okay then. Well what time's tomorrow's party?" Mj changed the subject.

"What is it with you with parties?" I asked smiling.

"Nothing, I just love 'em!" He exclaims.

"The party is tomorrow so please come?" Alex pleads, pouting her lips at me and making her puppy eyes.

"Dude, no need for that." I giggle. "I'll come yeah."

"Good." She firmly said. "Oh and dress appropriately please for this is a special day to be remember."

I rolled my eyes at her. "Like if I dressed unappropriately "

"You do sometimes." She said, sitting down besides me. "Remember last year at Sarah's party?"

"Oh please no.!" I said mentally. "Kiss my arse. I'm going to sleep." I announced. I stood up and went directly to my room without looking back. I hate embarassments.

Hahaha Alexandria. *note sarcasm

MJ's POV:

"What happened last year?" I asked curiously.