Chapter 25: Reunited

Sophie's POV:

Oh my, Love is just so beautiful. It's full of surprise and...love. No matter what the genders are; Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transexual, Pansexual...Love still exists. But maybe not in Asexuals. How can they not find Love? Love is everywhere, Love is in the air! Well, it can happen, unfortunately.

"Hey babe" The sight of her, her smell, her everything always gaves me butterflies in my tummy and not once I have ever been tired of having it. It became a habit to have it.

"Hey" I said back. She pecks my lips and hands me a tray with bacons, eggs, toasted bread and coffee on it. Perfect.

"Breakfast in bed" She sits beside me and places her warm hands on my thighs.

"Or I could just eat you" I flirt to her. She blushes and covers her face with the blankets. I giggle, she's so adorable.

"Just eat" She orders me and gives me a kiss on my cheeks. I nodded and started eating bacons, fuck, I miss this. I miss eating delicious and non-trashy foods like what I used to eat there in that fucking shit. "I can say you missed eating those" She points out.

"Of course" I took another bite of the bacon and slowly eating it to taste it's tasty savour. Ughh, damn bacon why d'you have to be so tasty?! "So what are we doing today?"

"No idea, what you wanna do babe?" She takes a piece of toast and eats it.

"Same. No fucking idea"

"No swear words" She playfully warned me. "So when are you going back to school?"

Hm...school? Shit. "Not ready for that" I admitted. "Maybe next week. Hey, i'm glad you had your job back"

"I'm glad too"

Olivia's POV:

Okay, Sophie's back. That's good news, very good news and I know that's good news for her too but there are some bad news waiting for her. Damn, fucking shit.

"Help me with this. You're her bestfriend, Eva" I drop myself onto the bed and sighs.

"I shouldn't be the one telling her, nor Madison, nor Clara, nor Jessica." Eva says annoyingly.

"For fuck sake, the girl just got home yesterday and she's probably having a time with Jessica. No one wants to ruin that, now do you?!" Madison points out. Wow, she can actually be pretty serious about things. I should probably stop calling her Ms. LittleImmatureBaby.

"Fair point" I say.

"What the fuck's going on? Update me" Clara says whilst eating two toast bread at a time. Damn, she sure is hungry.

"No nothing. Just that my parents are dead because they were damned murdered. That's all, nothing big as you can see" I sarcastically says. Eva glared at me. "What?" I questioned her.

"Not helping" Eva says. "Anyways, there's no need to tell her too early. We can wait"

"But for how fucking long? What if she asks about them, what am I gonna fucking say? What, tell her that mum and dad are fine and then a week later, tell her that they were dead for like 3 weeks ago?!" I murmured-shouting. "Sorry 'bout that" I snapped out. Well fuck this.

"Or we can just tell her now, or tomorrow" Madison says trying to calm down the tension that was building. Clara was only like watching us while eating her toasts.

"The longer, the worser. The earlier, the better" Eva says calmly. "So yeah. We just had Sophie back. Once again, we are all reunited. I think that we should have a discussion about that, tonight?"