Chapter 42: 4 Years After

*****4 Years Later*****

Alexandria's POV:

"Two shots of vodka please." Sarah asked nicely.

"Coming right up." I poured vodka into two shots of glass as I handed it to her with a smirk. "Planning on getring drunk?"

"Why not? Life's pretty shitty." She shrugs. Drinking immediately the shots. "Ugh, disgusting." She said as she makes a face.

I giggle. "You should get used to it. I mean, you always ordered that when you came here."

"I know but nothing's change. It's still disgusting as fuck."

"Try our sweet cocktails then, they won't turn you down."

She was about to speak when my phone started to ring. I pull it out from my pocket, the screen flashes Sophie as the caller ID.

I answered. "Hey, what's up?"

"No nothing. Figured, we should go hang out tonight." She speaks back.

"Hang out? The last time we did that, we were chased by bunch of paparazzos, I mean, YOU were chased." Yeah, really, this girl is famous and it's driving us nuts of how those stupid cheap photographers are always blocking our way or ruining our friendly dates.

She sighs heavily. "Don't worry about that. We're going to the Rollers, there wont be any stupid paparazzis there."

I gave in. "Okay, at what time are we going?"

"Tonight at eight, invite Sarah too, it'd be fun. See ya."

"Right, see ya." And she hung up. I turned to Sarah who had a big smile on her face, she should have heard, "So that's a yes, I see."

She nodded. "Of course. Damn, you two are freaking rich arse wipes."

"It's not me, it's Sophie." Yup, I guess going to high school was full of bullshit after all.

I mean, Sophie got a modeling and earns a shit load of money than a lawyer and I work here in this fancy bar called 'La Seine' and earns more than an engineer and plus, I didn't go to college and I was also the co-owner. All I needed was a license for bartending that I earned last year and boom, I was earning money.

I'm now 22 years old and so is Sophie. Our lives has changed drastically since 4 years ago. It changed that I was starting to think that I was only dreaming. I remembered the promise we made to our dear friends to always make contact but the last time we even said a 'hello' to eachother was 2 years ago. I guess, we all forget things or people. We lost eachother's contact and now, we aren't even trying to retrieve it. We just, forget.

And 4 years now, Eva, Madison, Olivia, Jessica and the others still have no idea that Sophie hasn't got amnesia and that it was all a big arse joke. What a mess.

"Shifts over." I said to my co-worker. "Come on, let's go back to our apartments." I said to Sarah.

·····

"What time is she picking us up?" Sarah asked.

I glance at my clock, it was only half past seven. "In thirty minutes or so."

Sarah was a good friend of ours. She's 25 and was a big help to us at our first year in New York. She works as a photographer where Sophie also models. Hence, she's the reason why Sophie has her job.

Buzzz Buzzz Buzzz

'Hey, I'm here at the parking lot. I ain't going in so I'll be waiting here. -Sophie x'