Chapter 46: New York

Jessica's POV:

"Where are you goin' to spend your break, babe?" Hm, good question. Where am I going to spend my break.

"No where." I answered, giving her a small peck on the lips.

"Well if that's the case, why don't you come with me in New York?" New York? That's where Sophie is, where she's hiding from us.

"Why are you going to New York?"

She shrugs. "I've never been there so why not."

"Well I've been there with my parents before when I was young but I'll think about it, I'll just tell you." New York doesn't sound that much fun though, with all the winter and frozen lakes but the thought of seeing Sophie motivated me to go but of course, I can't tell that to Laura.

"Good." She said flashing me a smile. "I need a company, a sweet company to go there to keep me warm." She gets up to hug me by my back. "I'm going to cook dinner."

And when she left to cook, I found myself smiling for no reason and then I realized I was thinking about Sophie. There would only be a 0.1% chance that I could see her because duh, New York isn't a small city.

···

"What's your descision then? Come with me." She pleaded, pouting her big lips at me.

"Well, since you're my girlfriend and I don't want to upset you nor make you go there and the possiblity of someone kidnapping you or worst, checking you out. Then, I'll come."

Laura's eyes widens in excitements and hugs me, hugging her back she says, "Thank you babe!" She squealed.

I pecked her lips and savour her strawberry lip gloss, something I always liked about her irresistible lips.

"Go to sleep now." I ordered her nicely.

"What about you?"

"I'll come a little after, need to do some paperworks before this big trip." I reasoned. Convinced enough, she blows me a kiss and got to our bedroom.

I didn't want to sleep yet, mainly because the guilt of thinking Sophie all the time. She may not be thinking of me 'cause of course, she doesn't remember me but I can't get her out off my head.

Those beautiful adventurous months that we had together was something I will always treasure in my heart, except the kidnapping, blackmailing and all those bullshits stuff that I will always take the blame for.

Taking her out of my life was like taking out the other half of my lungs. I couldn't breathe properly. I was incomplete and I still am.

All those changes were difficult to take in but I have learned to value every little beautiful things in life because of Sophie. She's the reason why. Without her, I would have still took for granted those kisses Laura gaved me. I would have.

Madison's POV:

"So you're going to New York, huh?" Eva asked me with a blank facial expression. It surprised me that she came to visit me but I was also happy that she still cares about me, about our very weird friendship.

I nodded. "You're going too but why would you want to go there?"

She raises one eyebrow at me. "Why shouldn't I? I only went there like twice and plus with my family so it was really boring." Makes sense to me. "How about you? Why?"

"If you've been there well, I haven't." It was quite obvious that we didn't want to mention the thought of seeing Sophie there although, I'm pretty much sure that it's one of our reasons to be going to New York because duh, who would want to go in New York with their freezing winter?