Chapter 12: Irresistible

Sophie POV:

When 2nd period was finish, I walked out of tbe classroom with Eva and I talking about a new girl that everyone was also talking about. They said that it was also a queen bee in a highschool here in Cali but far from our school.

I wonder, who's she?

Without saying a word to Ms. Adams, I closed the door shut and continued talking to Eva.

When we walked out, everyone was talking about the new girl. They were whispering or not even bothering to talk out loud.

She's so hot

She's pretty

The name's Alexandria

I heard she's a queen bee and a cheerleader

"We had her name. Alexandria." Eva says smiling.

By my curiousity I ask "Why are you smiling?"

She looks at me then her smile even grew bigger. "If it's Alexandria McLaren then, she was my bestfriend in elementary"

"Oh, How would you know that it's Alexandria McLaren?" I ask because duhhh there are loads of Alexandria in this planet.

"Well, Alexandria was also the most popular in elementary and she told me,... I think it was last 2 months ago that maybe she'll come to our school. So there are 80% chance that it could be her" She explained. Well that made sense.

"So you replacing me and Madison?" I frowned.

"What?! NO! Never bae" she assured a little bit shocked.

"Okay whatever" I said shrugging.

__________________________________

Ringgg Ringgg Ringgg

"Hello?" I answered my phone, not even giving a fuck on the caller I.D.

"Hey it's me Madison. Listen, I called the cops to arrest Ben and...Eva is here with me...kind of pissed at me. Will you come?" Madison answered. Okay...I so wasn't expecting that.

Driving in my car to go to the police station. I arrived 5 minutes later.

I entered and searched for Eva and Madison. Apparently, one of the cops said, they were being interrogated. Good Luck to them.

Someone then sat next to me, with curiousity, I turn around to look.

"Hi there" He says.

"Hello? What you want?" I asked taking a good look at him.

"Nothing, the name's Jamie. Yours?" Hm..Jamie. I heard that somewhere before.

"Sophie, you're from my school?" I ask.

"Yes." he answered.

"Why are you here?" He looks at me kind of offended but shrugged it off, smiling.

"I'm here to support your friends, I have evidences about Ben being a rapist, shit, douchebag and gay" He smiles and I laughed at that. Haha, I thought for a sec that he was in Ben's side.

"Oh thanks then" I thanked him.

Sooner, Eva and Madison were out. They were smiling like kids who got their candies. And Eva, She was crying-smiling.

"What's the news?" Jamie asked. Lol, I was about to ask the same.

"Ben got arrested!" Madison burst out of joy. I was happy too. We grouped hug.

'Jamie and Eva would make a great couple' I thought to myself. It was true though.

"Thanks Jamie. Thank you alot. I wish I can do something in a return" Eva thanked gratefully. There was spark in her eyes when she looked at him and so was Jamie's.

"Well...there is one thing you can do. Maybe go out on a date with me?" Ahhh! OMG! How cute!

"Yes!!" Eva answered immediately. That too was cute. Hahaha.

____________________________________

2nd period. 2nd period. 2nd period.

English. English. English.

Jessica. Jessica. Jessica.

That's all I can think about.

Since yesterday, Eva was smiling non-stop which was good right?

Ringgg Ringgg Ringgg

THE BELL! Wait...why am I so excited? Nothing though.

I hurriedly got out of the class without Eva or Madison noticed. I walked faster to go at the class first. To talk to her. I needed to.

Walking in the class, I closed the door and locked it right away. She saw what I did and panicked.

"What the hell?" She utters.

"Nothing. Just wanna talk to you about you know what" I delivered.

"There's nothing to talk about Sophie." She supposed.

"Yes there is" I looked at her. She was panicking, I'm enjoying this. "Look, I like you okay? Whether you like it or not. It's true" I admitted but already did before. When will she finally understand that?

"I like you too." she paused. I was screaming in the inside now like crazy shit!

"But...?"

"But, as I said. It will never work out between us. It's impossible." she expressed. Awe that was cute but it was right, She was right.

"Never say never. Why not try rather than telling me all the shits that can come between us? You're always making things negative, you look at things negatively, well, you're negative. Why not for once look at the positive side?" Her face was full of sadness now. I just wanna make us become an official 'us'. For the moment, there is no an 'us'.

She walks towards me without looking at my eyes. There was silence. Her lips was only inches from mine, I wanna feel them, taste them.

Finally giving up, I close the gap between us and leaned in to kiss her. Damn, she tastes so nice. I swear I felt an explosion in my stomach, it could have been butterflies that went over populated and exploded.

Just. Wow.

"Sophie, you're irresistible" she admits while breathing for air

"So are you Ms. Adams" I chuckled and so did she.

This is amazing. Hell it is.

------------------------------------------------------
The story isn't just about Sophie and Jessica but it also goes to the life of Eva, Madison and other people involved in it.

I confirm that there will be a book 2 coming this October 2014 so, I'll be looking forward to it.

:) enjoy reading.

Any predictions?