🌙ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖: ℍ𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕊𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕥 ℍ𝕠𝕞𝕖🌙

Start from the beginning

"Did Edward sleep well?" The younger man enquired as his mammoth hands worked on the steering wheel, keeping his voice as calm and blissful as possible as if a concerned father spoke, parking his car in the grand yard of the privately owned two-story mansion.

"He did! He didn't have any nightmares for now."

"Excellent! What do you plan to do after I take the things into the house?"

"Urm, probably take a shower, eat something and get some sleep."

Once the former woman of the cloth got out of the car Timothy took things into the house by unlocking the front door as it was kept locked for years. At the moment, Jude was reassuring Edward by lulling to him a soft, melodious lullaby as it jingled angelic, sacred hymns into his ears as her honey brown chasms' glance transformed into transfixed gape at the two-story mansion which stood several feet away from her as if she was just an ant, compared to a human foot.

Her jaw dropped as if she had seen a ghost recently passing past her in a pitch-black room, consumed by the profoundest hush ever.

"Well, I am going to make something for you to eat as you seem feeble." In the interim, the former holy man opened the car's luggage carrier door by hefting the box with Jude's paraphernalia by carrying it up to the mansion.

A slight, promising smile cracked upon her complexion, highlighting the motion of being touched as he took the initiative to participate in taking care of her.

The middle-aged mother heard her former lover's words though her ultimate attention was focused on the façade by scrutinizing it.

High-quality bricked outer walls shielded the mansion's isolation. Big, nevertheless, dirty glassed windows added atmosphere to the mansion. The roof seemed extraordinarily stable for the eventual rainy days, blizzards and strong winds. A porch with lacquered wooden planks flooring were linked to the front door as a small terrace on the first flooring.

The yard was as expansive as a castle's as if the regal family actually populated the property. Opulent flowerbeds of lilacs, lavender, roses, tulips, and marigolds were flooding the soiled parts. Gardenias of pears, apples, cherries and peaches were adorning the yard.

Last but not least, crispy in a variety of colors, with flimsy leaves sheeting the ground, forming a royal autumn carpet. The mansion's rooms which were linked with the balconies gave a majestic ambience.

For how long she hasn't seen such a resplendent, awe-inspiring place? It bears a semblance of a genuine paradise as a glimmer of misty misery, heavenly bliss and awe flickered up its lights into her bijous.

Everything else that encompassed her surroundings was oblivious to her by catching her off guard, due to the palace that admired since she first laid eyes on.

Masculine heavy steps echoed in the yard shortly after Timothy exited via the front door by noting his former lover, gaping without averting her gape from the mesmerizing mansion.

"Jude? Judy?" The former member of the church tootled up to the older woman with their son by mumbling a question, snapping her out of her train of thought as she timidly shifted her gaze to him without any ado. "Your things are already inside the house."

"Huh? I am so sorry for not hearing you. May ya repeat again, Timothy?"

An uneasy sigh flared his lungs by zinging his berry-coloured lips upon his parchment face.

"Your things are inside the house. You can finally enter and make yourself at home." The younger man ushered Jude to follow him as she held the baby by lurching up to the porch as Edward was as quiet as a metaphor.