They lowered the book slowly, glaring in his direction. "It would be better if you shut up."

Aiden playfully winced. "That hurt." Snatching the book from their hands, he threw it on the coffee table. "Take a break. Clear your mind for a moment."

"I don't remember what page I was on," they deadpanned. "You couldn't have bookmarked it?"

"Blue," he groaned, laying his head down in their lap, "entertain me. Why are you even reading those books?"

"Because they're up for the same literary award as Andrew, and he doesn't think he deserves to win. So with our uneventful weekend, God bless Rain for being with her family and Andrew out of town for a business meeting, I've been reading them all so I can see which one I would want to win."

"And do you think his could win?"

"Any one of them could win," they scoffed. "They're beautiful, funny, heartfelt. I could write a million songs based on all these books alone."

"Yeah, but...Andrew's in particular. Could he win?"

"I haven't read that much of it yet, which I am currently blaming you for," they teased, "but so far...I'm speechless. It's deep...riveting...I can't put it into words. It's just...deep."

"You said that." He smirked. "So what are you going to get him?"

"Get him?"

"You know," he grunted as he sat up, "a gift to congratulate him. What are you going to get him?"

"Reassurance?" they suggested as they held up his book.

"No," Aiden deadpanned. "Why not give him yourself?"

"Myself?"

"He writes those boys love novels, right?"

"Yeah. They're his fantasies or some shit." Blue paled, staring into Aiden's hopeful eyes in a panic. "Oh, no. No, no, no, no, no, no. No! No way. That stuff is nasty as hell. I am not doing shit for him."

"Imagine how happy it would make him."

"Why should I sacrifice my comfort zone just to make another person happy? I don't mind pushing the boundaries a little bit, but what I would be doing...it would make a mockery of my character. I wouldn't ask him to do that for me. Why should I do it for him?" they snapped.

Aiden shrugged. "To make him happy."

"You're pathetic," they snarled.

"Okay, but why not give him yourself."

"He already has me," they deadpanned.

"Yeah...but make it sexy. I know what you can do with-"

"We agreed to never bring that up again," they gritted, slapping him on the shoulder. "Respect the Bro-Code."

"Sorry. Sorry," he laughed. "But why not? He loves you, right?"

"It's not just about myself or himself anymore. I can't be looking to do something out of my own interest, I have to think about him now as well, and he has to do the same for me. That is how a relationship is supposed to work. I don't mind going out of my way to think about him as well, but I will not sacrifice myself, nor my comfort, for him, alright?"

Aiden nodded.

"Now, if we're not going to rehears, I'm going home to finish this book before he comes back from his business trip," Blue stated.

Groaning, Aiden ran his fingers over his face before he stood up. "You know I love you, right?"

Smiling back at him, they nodded. "I know. You could never be a bother to me for too long."