chapter 43: bored..

Carly's pov

"Carly, wake up.." Tommy said shaking me a bit. I open my eyes tiredly and look at him. W-what..? I ask tired. "We are here silly.. " he said smiling. "Oh, okay" I said laughing a bit. I got up and grabbed my things and went outside. My eyes went widen that how beautiful it was today, I was so happy that I'm here today. I decided to walk around a bit so that's what i did. As i was walking around, i heard a cat noise in the bush. I look and i saw a cat got stuck in the branch. "Poor cat..." I mutter. I reach down to the branch and snap it apart.

The cat was free but it couldn't walk so i carry it. It started to get scared but i clam it down. "Shh, it's okay i won't hurt you.." I said. I was walking back to the jet with my cat but then i heard someone call me. "Hey carly!" Eric said. "O-oh hey.." I replied. "I was looking for you- wait, why do you have a cat?" He ask. Um, well i found it stuck in the branch so i wanted to help it. "Can it walk?" He ask. I shook my head. "Aw poor kitty.." He said. "What should we do..?" I ask. He thought for a moment and he had a idea. "I know!" He said.

(Few minutes later)

Me and eric call someone to help the cat which they did, after that me and the guys went to a hotel. "That was nice of you and eric to help the cat.." Tommy said. I smile and put my things away. "Yeah, it's just because I'm a animal lover that's why.." I said. He laugh a bit and sat down on the bed. "So what you wanna do..?" He ask. I sigh and took my phone out. "I don't know, all i wanna do is get on my phone.." I said laying down on the bed. He laugh again.

"Carly, you are really a different person you know..?" He said. I look at him and smile. He sigh and got up. "While you are on your phone, I'm just going to join the guys.." He said leaving. "Okay have fun!" I said. After he left, i sat up and look around..

This is going to be fun...

(Uhh, hey guys it's been like a while.. It's just because last week was crazy, i had alot of work to do and some things happen that's why i didn't update story's.. I'm so sorry please forgive me..💙😞🙏 but now I'm back so yay! I'll be able to update story's..)

(Bye guys and see you soon!!💙)