chapter 2: thank u,next!

Carly's pov
"Andddd action!!!" The guy said. I was with three girls on the stage and we were wearing santa Claus costumes. We started dancing and doing funny stuff which it was okay with Katy. "Cut!". We stopped and i took a breath.  "Good job guys!" Katy said. "Can I get rid of this costume now??" Jade said to katy. *Sigh* "yes you can.." Katy mutter. "Finally!!" She said walking off. I giggled quietly. "Welp! We gotta do one more and we are done!" She said.

"So where are we going?" I ask. We are going outside where we can do the cheerleading part then we are done!" Katy said looking at the paper. "Okay let's go!" My other friend said as she gets up. I get to my dressing room and change into my cheerleading clothes then my helper Faith, was helping my putting my makeup. I went outside and saw other girls wearing their cheerleading clothes.

I walk to the front and stay there until the guy tells us to start. People were sitting, going to watch us dance. "Anddd action!!" The guy said. They turn on the song and we started dancing. Some of the guys were doing back flips and dancing too. Just then me and the girls came together and we started kicking our legs in the air. "Cut!!". *Sigh* "finally we are done!!" Katy said. The people that were watching starting clapping.

(Heh..that wasn't so bad..) I thought.
I walk back inside the building and went to my dressing room to change into my normal clothes. I got out and saw Katy walk to me. "That's wasn't so bad right?" She ask. "No,it wasn't.." I said. "So is something happening tomorrow or.." I paused. "Nah,i don't think so.." Katy said. "But!" "Really soon you gotta think and make a song that will be fit for you okay?". I Nodded

After for a while i went home and went to my room. I went on my phone to look at my YouTube channel. I saw the song thank u, next there and it already at 10000,000 views. I was shock that it came that fast. I put my phone down and sigh heavily. I don't know what to do tomorrow..