chapter 6: getting to know each other

Carly's pov

I was brushing my hair as I was looking at my dogs playing. I smile slightly and look at the stars the mirror. Just then someone knock on my door which it made me jump. I put the brush down and went to the door. I open it and I was shock who it was, it was Tommy. My mind was going a bit crazy and I couldn't even say nothing. "Good morning  carly! " he said.  I felt a bit awkward, I didn't  know why so I just got into it. "Morning.. Tommy, I'm good as usual" I said smiling  slightly. ( this is really awkward..) I thought.

Tommy's pov
I knock on Carly's door to see if she was there, just then the door open and carly was wearing a blue shirt with a jacket that says japan and some jeans.
I smile slightly. " good morning carly! How are ya?"i ask.
She smile a bit and replied. "Morning..Tommy, I'm good as usual " She said. "That's great" I said. "So um..you wanna take for a walk?" I ask.

Carly seem surprise when i said that. Carly smile a bit and nodded. As we walk down the hallway, we were kinda both quiet for a bit then i notice that carly was space out and looking on the floor."hey.. Carly you okay"?  i ask waving my hand in her face. Carly jump a bit and look back at me.

"uh..yeah...sorry." She said quietly. look at her worry so i put my arm around her waist. Carly got shock and i notice that her face was red alot. I wanted to know more about her so i ask her question. "So carly where are you from?" I ask. "Florida..."she said. "Okay....what do you usually.? " "well I just go outside and hangout out with my friends or I just do my personal things like singing.. "  she said looking down. "oh that's cool..  "i said. I was going to ask her something else when Paul came running to us and i knew this was not good...