chapter 25: werid feelings..

( guys, this chapter will be kinda sad so if you have these things then don't read it, if you want to!!☺)

Carly's pov
It was 1:00Am and i was still awake, i couldn't even sleep because i had so many thoughts in my mind. I started to think if tommy likes me because he did so many things for me. No, why would someone like him would like me? But last time he try to kiss me when we were at new york, I think?. Even he gave me a kiss on the cheek when it was my birthday. Am i starting to like him..?

N-no, i can't f-fall in l-love again, i already heartbroken and betrayed by someone i love a few years ago. But when ever I'm around him, my heart starts getting excited or nervous. Even i get nervous too when I'm around him. And that time when he hold my hand, it feels like he didn't want to let go neither did i. I still remember yesterday at the interview when he said i was a beautiful woman, does he really thinks I'm beautiful..?. But even tho when i talk to every men, they always have their girlfriend or wife beside them and it makes me uncomfortable.

I sigh and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower so i can calm down a bit. I turn on the water and went inside. I shiver as the warm water hit me. Tommy is a really sweet guy even when i met him. But the only thing that I'm wondering about if what he already have someone he loves. If he does then, i..don't..mind..at..all.  But i just don't understand why i started to like him, i try to force myself to stop but i couldn't. I'm so confused and kinda scared. A few tears came in my eyes but i wipe them off.

I turn off the water and step out. I put my sleeping clothes on and went back to the bed. I lay down and hug the pillow. I sigh and remember when people use to said to me that i was afraid to love someone and that's true. Ever since jake left me and suicide himself, i was depressed and i can barely talk. I always walk away when men come towards me. Alot of people would ask to me if I'll will get in a relationship and i would just said i don't know.

That's why i made a song break up with you're girlfriend, I'm bored. Which the song is about loving myself without getting in a relationship. But i can't even help it, i really want to be with someone, to talk with, to hug with, even to laugh with. I-i just want t-to be w-with s-someone..p-please. I try to fight the tears but i couldn't anymore. Tears started coming down my cheeks and i was getting my pillow wet. Is tommy the only person i can trust...? I mean, he did so much things for me that i didn't even know he could.

Tommy is really sweet guy and i think he really cares about me. But i just don't know..of what i can do.

Should i tell him.....?

Maybe i should...