chapter 33: caught!😨

Carly's pov
I sigh as i was looking thru at Instagram. I did post some stuff last time and yesterday. Also i been looking at other people's profile too. As i was looking, i found amber's profile which i surprise me. I wanted to see what photos she posted so i went to her profile. She only had a few of photos which that is werid, i thought i was going to find werid photos but looks like i didn't. I was going to head back but then i press something and it send me to amber's save photos.

"W-what?!, how did i-i..?!" I couldn't even finish my sentence. I was so confuse that i couldn't even think and talk. Then i went to her save photos and...

My eyes were widen of what i saw, there were photos of amber and a other guy..  I started to tremble a bit as i scroll up looking at the photos, there were photos of amber and the guy hugging and kissing?!!. Amber is cheating on tommy?!!!!!!!. I felt anger ran around me and there were still more of pictures of them. I felt like i wasn't seeing right but i was. I don't know if all of this is edit or fake.

But how long has she been doing this..?. How long had they been dating..?. How do they even know each other...?!!!. All question were going to my mind and who even is that guy..?!. But then one question can to my mind...

Should i send this to tommy...?