chapter 26: truths..

Carly's pov
I walk down stairs to the living room where i was eric and gene watching TV. "Hey guys, have you seen tommy anywhere..?" I ask. "Well yeah, but this morning he left to do something!" Eric said. "O-oh well, when he comes back can you tell him i needed to talk to him?" i ask. "Sure" he replied. "Okay thanks!" I said. I ran back to my room and sat down on the bed. "G-god i dont k-know what am going t-to say!" I said to myself. I was really nervous and scared. I couldn't believe that i actually fell for a guitarist from kiss!. But why tho??. Like i said yesterday, i can't be love again.

My hands and legs started trembleing. (Why am i acting like this?) I thought. Just then someone knock on my door. I got even more nervous and i slowly got up and went to the door. I open the door and it was just eric. "Eric? What are you doing here?" I ask. "Oh well, uh tommy call me and said he won't able to come back to the hotel because there were things going on so he might come back late.." Eric said. "Oh! It's okay, he can take his time!" I said. He nodded and left. I close the door and sigh. "Well, i guess I'll just tell him tomorrow.." I mutter.

I slowly slide down to the floor and sat down. I didn't even know what to do, so i try to think of something. Then a idea came in my mind. It's not going to be alot of fun, I'm just going to some clothes at the mall. I got dress and i call a uber. I waited for a while then i got a text message form the uber that it was here. I open my door and ran to the living room. " carly? Where are you going?" Gene ask while eating his cookie. "Uh, I'm going somewhere! I'll be right back! I said running to the door. Gene was about to say something but it was to late because i ran outside.

I got inside the car and the uber took me to the mall.

Eric's pov
As i was doing my stuff, i heard carly and gene having a conversation but after of a minute i heard the door close and everything was quite, i got a bit concerned. I went to the living. Room and saw gene eating his cookie, of course. "Hey gene, where's carly?" I ask. "She went somewhere.." Gene mutter. "Oh..,okayyyy..." I said awkwardly. I went back to my room and continue what i was doing. Just then, a thought came on my mind.

Whenever we met carly, she kept staring at tommy and always wacthing him what he is doing. Even she talks to him more than me, gene, and paul. Does this mean she likes him?. No that's stupid, tommy already has...uh...nevermind. But it's going to be crazy if carly likes him, I'm mean not in a rude way but it's goimg to be shocking. Even tho carly was acting werid these days and barley talking to us. I was shook my head and kept doing my stuff.

Carly's pov

(Minutes later)

I came back with a bit of new clothes and some makeup too. I open the door and notice the living room was quite, of course because it's night and everyone is asleep. I went to my and put my stuff on the floor. I change into my sleeping clothes and went to my bed. I lay down and pull the covers over me. As i was about to close my eyes, my phone starting buzzing. I grab my phone and look, it was a text message form McGhee. It said we will be going to the paparazzi place to take photos.

I sigh and put my phone away. I was still nervous to tell tommy. But this time am going to brave, if he regrets me, well that's okay i get it but if he does excepts me, I'll..be..uh..don't know. Let's just find out tomorrow, i guess. I close and fell asleep.

(Hey y'all sorry for not updated, it's because there been stuff going on and school😫. So now I'll be able to update normally! Please forgive me..)💙😊🙏