chapter 35: A divorce..😱

Carly's pov

I jumped as I heard a bit of screaming and my eyes were widen because I knew what's happening. ( oh no..)  I went down stairs and saw Tommy and amber arguing. I watched them in shock, my body was trembling as I didn't expect this to happen. "Tommy, you know that I'll never cheat on you! Those photos are fake!!" She said as some tears were falling down. "Really? Then why Carly texted me yesterday that she went to your Save photos uh?!" He said showing his phone. "I-i..." She didn't know what to say. "Yeah you don't have a reason, I thought you were better then that amber!!" He nearly screamed which it made amber jump and me. 

I didn't know that he can be this mad. "So amber tell me how long have you been doing this.."  He said glaring. "I been doing since Carly came to join  you guys.." She said looking down.  I shock about what I hear and I couldn't  believe this is happening shock Tommy's eyes are widen and he took a deep breath. "Amber, I can't do this anymore.." He said slowly. "What do you mean..?" Amber said nervously. "We have to get a divorce.." He said. I cover my mouth in shock and my eyes were widen. "Wait, what?!!" She said in tears. "Sorry.." He said glaring at her.

He is went outside and amber started crying. I stood there frozen not able to say nothing. Just then amber turn to me and glare at me. I look at her guilty and walk away back to my room. I look out my window and saw Tommy sitting in the bench. ( this is all my fault..) I thought. I sat down on my bed and some tears were falling down. This is over with Tommy and amber.

It really is..