chapter 17: New york city, here we come!

Carly's pov
My alarm woke me up for sleeping and i didn't feel like getting up. *Sigh* "a another day of- wait.."i paused. I look around my room and saw my costume standing there then i remember what today it is. "Oh god! Today it is the tour!" I yelled. I got excited a bit and then i got out of bed.
I fixed myself and grab my stuff.

I remember last time when Paul said to meet us at the airport behind the building. I went to my car and put my stuff in the back then i started to drive to the airport.

(Minutes later)

I started to walk behind the airport and then i saw a jet there. "Woah.." I mutter. "I know right!" A voice said behind me. I jump a bit and turn my head. *Sigh* "gene..don't scare me like that.."i said. "Sorry!" He laugh. "Anyways..did you have you're things ready?" He ask.

"Yeah..i gave them to the workers and i got my costume ready!" I said. "Cool.."he said putting thumbs up. "Soo is this the kiss jet?" "If that's what you call..?" I ask awkwardly. "Yeah..paul named it..which it is stupid.."he mutter. I try not to laugh. "Welp! It's time to go inside now.."he said.

"Okay!." I got inside the jet and i was really shock. Inside the jet was really nice,I'm not going to lie. "Hey!" A voice said. I look up and saw tommy sitting.
I walk to him and smile. "H-hey". "Come and sit down if you want.."he said. I blushed slightly and sat down next to him.

"Are you excited?" He ask. "Y-yeah! I am.." I said. He smiled and took my hand to his. I blushed alot and my hand started trembleing then i move my hand away from his slowly. "Hey..you okay?" He ask. "U-uh yeah..am j-just nervous when am i-in a airplane or a j-jet" i lie. "Hey! It's okay, when i was a child i was scared to go to a airplane and a jet!" He said laughing.

I smile a bit and sigh. "Heh..trust me tommy, i was alot afraid then you.."i said laughing a bit. He laugh and we started talking a bit then the jet was taking off.

(Minute later)

We were still flying and outside was dark. Inside the jet was really quiet and the guys were sleeping. I was listening to music while sleeping. I'm really excited to go to new York..and see my fans.

I'm really excited...