chapter 19: The concert

Carly's pov
It was time for the the concert and i was really excited. I put on my makeup and The costume, i don't know if the guys will like it but it was the only thing that came in my head. I step outside and saw only eric there with his makeup and costume which i never seen him wearing that for a while. I just stood there against my dressing room door and didn't want to move. Then the other's guys came out with their makeup and costume.

"Where's carly?" Paul ask. "I don't know..she should be done now." Gene mutter. "Uh guys.."i said. They turn around and saw me hiding in the corner. "Why are you hiding carly?" Paul ask. "Well..i just don't know if you'll like the costume.."i said looking down. Hey!we like every costume..so it's okay..eric said smiling. I sigh and slowly came out with my makeup and my costume. They eyes widen slightly and smiling.

You look really awesome carly!! Paul said. The other guys agree. Really? Y'all think this costume is okay? I ask looking down. Tommy came over to me and put his hand on my shoulder. "Of course carly!" "You always look wonderful and beautiful.."he said smiling. I blushed and smile sweetly. "Thank you.."i said. "Anyways when's the show going to start?" I ask.

"In a minute..and remember our show starts first and then when our show is done your show will come next okay?" Paul said. I nodded. After for a minute, it was time for the guys show. They started walking to the stage with their guitar and eric had his drum sticks. I told them good luck and they smile at me. "ALRIGHT! NEW YORK," "YOU WANT THE BEST!" "YOU GOT THE BEST!" "THE HOTTEST BAND IN THE WORLD!" "KISS!!!". Then the curtains drop and the guys started playing their music.

I stand next to the stage and started singing to their song's and waited for their show to end.

( minute later)

After the show ended, the guys started coming in. "You guys did awesome there!" I said smiling sweetly. "Thanks!" Paul said. I look over my side and saw tommy that was sweating a bit. Tommy look at me and smile at me sweetly. I blushed alot and look away. I walk over to a chair and sat down waiting for my show. After for a minute the guys told me go on stage.

I went to the stage and everything was dark and the fans started getting excited. Then the lights went bright and i came out with the dancers and that's when the show began.

The fans were screaming with excitement and when i was singing, i saw from the distance someone was holding a sign that said, i love you carly and that made me smile.

(Minutes later)

The show finished and i said something to the fans with the microphone. "THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR COMING!!" "I LOVE YOU ALL!!" I said. I went back stage and sigh heavily. "You did fantastic carly!" Eric said. "Thanks!" I said giggling. "Man..i wish i had a voice like yours" gene mutter. I giggle. "Don't worry gene! Maybe someday you will.."i said.

"Come on guys! We gotta go now!" Paul said. I followed the guys to the car and we had to be split so Eric and gene were in the first car and paul, tommy and i were in the second car. Paul sat in the front and tommy,i were in the back. I look out the window while we were going to the hotel. "Hey carly?" Tommy said. I turn to look at him. "Yeah?" I said. "You did really great at the show." I smile and sigh. "Thanks..you did great too."

After for a while, we arrived at the hotel. I opened the door and flop on the bed and a sigh. "What a day.." I mutter. I changed into my normal clothes and put my hair into a ponytail. I took my phone out and saw alot notification on Instagram. I went to Instagram and alot of people posted that they went to the show and saw kiss and me. They said that they're so happy to see and wanted to hug me.

I smile at ever comment and post. I turn my phone off and got under the blankets. Tomorrow is going to be another day..because we are going to be going to Canada next!