chapter 36: Florida next!

Eric's pov

"WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD!!" gene yelled in my ear. I jumped and fell of the bed. "WHAT THE HECK GENE!!" I yelled back. He rolled his eyes and threw a pillow at me. "Come on, we are going to Florida.." He said. *Sigh* "fine.. " I muttered.

Carly's pov

"Come on, where is it?" I said to myself. I was looking for my phone everywhere in my room. Just then I heard my phone buzz under the bed. I went under the bed and grab my phone. I went down stairs with my stuff and sat down of the couch waiting  for the guys. I still remember what happened yesterday, somehow I got shivers down my spine I didn't know why. "Hey carly!" Eric said. I wave at him and star at the floor. "Carly, have you heard about amber and Tommy got a divo-  I cut him off.  "Yes I did.." I said nervously. "Oh okay, I feel sad for them.." He said.

"Uh, same.." I said. Just then I notice a mark on his forehead.  "Um, what happened..?" I ask pointing. *Sigh* "gene yelled in my ear and I fell of the bed.." He said a bit angrily. I try not to laugh. After for a while me and the guys got in the car, we started heading  to the jet. I look on my right and saw Tommy staring at the window, I wanted to talk to him but I knew he was upset from yesterday so I felt him alone. After for a minute we got the jet and went inside.

I sat down and grab my book. I was surprise that we are going to Florida because I was born there and maybe I see my old house when I was a child. Just then the jet took off and everyone was quiet except for Eric of course since he likes to tease gene so much. I felt sleepy so I put my book down and feel asleep hoping everything will be normal again.