chapter 22: gone wrong😓😱

Carly's pov
I was already wake and ready. I had my costume on and my makeup. I sat down on the chair and got space out for a moment. I remember yesterday when eric was tickling me to death and left me makers on my sides, i still have some. But..i still remember how tommy hands went to my sides, his hands were really warm, not gonna lie. I felt a bit guilty that i walk away from him..but it's just the way how he trace the marks with his warm hand, it made me Shiver alot..

I broke out of my thoughts when there was a knock on the door. "10 minutes before the show starts carly!!" The guy said. I sigh and got up from the chair. I open the door and saw the guys ready with their makeup and everything. I walk up to them and stood there quiet. Then eric perk up.
"Yeah carly! Wish us luck! He said. "Uh?!" "O-oh!" "Good luck guys!!" I said putting thumbs up. They went to the stage and went to their places. Then the show began.

I just stand there watching them sing and playing their guitars, their really good at it. The show ended with a explosion which i made me jump alot, i really hate when that happens. The guys came back and giving each others high fives. "Great job guys! You did asowme!!" I said. "Thanks carly! I'm sure you will do even better!" Paul said holding my hand. I smile at his comment but then i just remember what i have to ask. "Hey paul! so after my show, you said that tommy, eric, and gene have solos right?" I ask. "Oh!" "Yeah!" "After you're show, these guys will do their solos okay?."

I nodded and i grabbed microphone. After for a minute, it was time for the show. I walk to the stage with one of my dancers and then the show began. As i was singing i walk to the fans and keel down giving high fives and waving as i kept on singing. Also i did the same thing to the other fans on the other side. I walk back to my spot and then when i finish my last song on the sentence, i did my whistle voice which i haven't done in a while. The people were so shock and i think the guys were too.

As the show ended, the some people were said i love you carly, and some of them were waving bye at me. I walk back stage and sigh heavily. "You did fantastic there carly!!" Paul said. "Thanks!" I said. "Carly? How the heck did you do that whistle voice thing?!" Eric said shock. "It's a secret.." I said giggle. "Pleaseeee!!!" Eric beg. I sigh and look down. "Well, i have to use a bit of force to do it..and when i do it, it hurts my throat a bit." "Also it's just easy to do it, you just take a deep breath and use a bit of force to let it out." I said looking at him.

Just then, it was time for the guys solos. Tommy and eric were first so they went on the stage. Eric started playing his drums and tommy started playing his guitar. After for a while, smoke started to appear and tommy was playing his guitar like if it was nothing and he was playing it like a beast. My mouth drop and i was so surprise of how he plays. After they were done they came back. "That. Was. So. Cool!!." I said to him.  "Heh thanks!" "Also you look kinda jealous, "are you jealous??" Tommy tease.

"What?!" "No!" I said looking away blushing. That's when tommy grab my cheeks. "Yes you areeee..." He said laughing. I blushed alot. "H-hey!". I try to grab his hands but i couldn't. Then eric came and pull me away form him. "You play alot tommy.." Eric said holding me. "Well hey, you tickle her hard and left marks on her sides yesterday!" Tommy said. "Uhh, eric can you let me go please?" I said quietly. Eric nodded and let go of me.
I walk away form them and lean on the wall.

Just then i notice gene was walking to the stage, of course it was his turn to do his solo. Gene started playing and green smoke started appearing. It look creepy but it's just part of the show. Just then it was his time to fly. It's sounds really dangerous to me. Gene started going up but then he got stuck on the ring. I cover my mouth and i was shock and scared that the ring will snap or something. One of the kiss workers get on the stage and got him down. The look on his face, he look pretty mad. Then gene started saying something to the fans, after that he walk back stage looking piss.

'Y-you okay?" I said walking to him. He nodded and kept walking away. "Well that didn't go well.." Paul said behind me. I didn't say nothing but just look at him. "But don't worry I'll fix it!" He said. Paul grab his guitar and walk on stage. He sang a song and the fans sang along with him. Just then the whole show was over. Me, tommy, eric, and gene walk on stage. We grab each others hands and bow down. We turn to the screen and we still had our arms in the air.  ( *sigh* what a big show..) I thought.

(Hours later)

I flop on the bed and a big sigh. I look on my phone and saw alot of Instagram notifications. I was too lazy to look at them. Just then, a message came on my phone. I look at the message and it was form McGhee.

Text:

Hey carly, just want to remind you that we will be staying in Canada for 6 days, i know this is shocking you but there were some prombles with the jet! I hope you understand..

-McGhee

"Great!!" I mutter. I sat up and change into my sleeping clothes. I got on the bed and pull the covers on me then i fell asleep.

(Hey guys..I'm just gonna tell you that am sorry for the slow updates. It's just i have trouble having ideas for the story..please forgive me!😫😫 I'll try to post a bit quick)