chapter 14: the excited news🎸

Carly's pov
I was blushing so much as Tommy's face got closer to mine. My mind kept saying that he is going to kiss me. I started trembleing alot and i slowly close my eyes waiting for the kiss. But tommy kiss my forehead and look back at me. See you tomorrow carly, goodnight! He said with a smile. As he left, i stood there for a minute with my face so red then i pass out.

( Next day)

"Hey carly..You okay?". I snap out of my thoughts and look at eric. "O-oh yeah.. Am fine..just thinking about something.."i said. "Oh! Well..what are you thinking about?". I slightly blush and look down.

"J-just normal s-stuff.."i said. Eric look at me for a minute then shrugged. Just then gene busted the door open which made me and eric jump. "Well god! Someone is in a bad mood.."eric said. "Eric..just be quite!" Gene said.

"Gene..you okay?" I ask. "*Sigh* yeah I'm fine don't worry carly..". "Yeahhh sureee.."eric said laughing. "Eric! Shut up or else..!" Gene growled. "H-hey! Guys we don't w-want to start a fight now.."i said holding their shoulders. Gene and eric glare at each other and clam down. "Are you guys okay now?" I ask. They nodded.

"Hey..what's going on here?" A voice said. Me and eric and gene turn around and it was tommy. "O-oh hey tommy.."i said. He smile and wave then he look at the guys again. "Let me guess..you guys were going to fight..?". Eric and gene stay quiet and i stay quiet too. Tommy Chuckle and look at me. I notice he was looking at me and then i blushed slightly.

"Carly..do you mind if we talk private please..?" He ask. I stood there frozen and nodded my head.

Tommy's pov
As carly was following me, I'm going to tell her that she is going to be in tour with us..since she seems the right person to be with us.
Yesterday i had a talk with the guys and doc McGhee they agree.
Doc really agree with the idea because for the End of the road tour we can make the concert even extra! So after our show then Carly's show comes next!.

We stopped in the hallway and then i look at her. "so what did you want to talk about..?". She said. "Well i have really good news for you carly.."i said smiling. "really? Like what?". "So do you remember know about the road tour?." "Uh yeah."

"Well i had a talk with the guys and told them that you can be the extra person for the road tour and they agree with that.."i said. I saw her shock and started trembleing a bit.

"S-so you mean that..i" she paused.
"Yeah!" "You will travel over the world with us and then after our show is done then you're show well come next then you will see all of you're fans wacthing you singing."

"O-oh..my g-god..you didn't h-have to d-do this for m-me." She said smiling. "Hey..well we wanted to make the best for you.."i said hugging her. "T-thank you..."i heard her whisper.

"Anything for a beautiful girl like you.." I said. Then carly got out of my grasp.

Carly's pov
I blushed heavily when he call me beautiful. I got out of his grasp and smile a bit. "S-so when will the tour will be going..?" I ask. "In three days!" He said. "So you might want to find a costume or we can just- he paused when he saw i was gone.

I ran to my room and look around for my things. As i found my things i sat down down on the bed and look at the things..

( okay carly..)

(It's time to get back in business)