chapter 41: awkward day..?

( I love this picture 😂)

Carly's POV

I slowly got woke up by a hair tickling my neck. I slowly open my eyes and saw Tommy sleeping while his hand around my waist. I blush so much that my face was a tomato. Just then I remember what happened yesterday, I couldn't believe that we are Together now but the three guys don't know yet.  I look up at him and smile slightly, I put my hand on his and I slowly kiss his cheek.  I never thought that this will happen to me but it did. Just then Tommy's eyes open and he saw me next to him. "Hey beautiful.." He said smiling triedly. I blushed even more but I shook it off.  "H-hey.. " I replied back. He didn't say nothing but he started pulling me closer to him.

"U-uh Tommy what a-are you doing..?" I ask. All of the sudden I felt his breath on my neck which it gave me alot of goosebumps, I started trembling and couldn't say a word. As Tommy was about to do something else, there was a knock on my door. "Come on you lovebirds! You better stop making out or whatever you guys doing!!" Gene yelled. Tommy sigh and got off me, I was still trembling a bit. "You okay..?" He ask with a smirk. "Uh, y-yeah.." I said. "You thought I was going to do something dirty right...?" He said laughing while getting up. I blushed heavily and glare at him playfully. "N-no!! Why would I ever think that?!!" I said. He chuckled and left.

I stood there holding my white sweater and blushing. I sigh and changed. I went down stairs and saw the guys in the table talking, so I decided to join them. I sat down next to Tommy and stay quite. "So how was the bed Tommy..? " Eric said with a smirk. I choke on my drink and Tommy blushed. "Uh, I don't know what your talking about.." He said. "Don't be stupid tommy you know what I'm talking about! He said laughing. I felt embarrassed and I bet tommy did too. "Eric just stop.. " Paul said. "are you two a couple now..?" He ask us. "Yes we are.." Tommy said.

"Well, I'm happy for y'all.." He said smiling. Gene and Eric agree. I was surprised and so was tommy. "Oh, thanks guys.." Tommy said. I felt happy that they are happy for us and I felt happy that I'm with tommy.

This life is getting better and better..