chapter 21: rock and roll!🔥

Carly's pov
I slowly open my eyes and look around. We were still in the jet but i notice we arrive to Canada and it was morning too.  I look down and eric was not on my lap no more. "Oh!" "You're awake finally!". I turn around and look at paul. "Oh.." "Hey!" I said.
"How long was i sleeping..?" I ask awkwardly.

"Well we are about to leave so you woke up at the right time" he said. "Anyways..we gotta go so, come on!". I got off the seat and grabbed my stuff. I got off the jet and oh my god, it was really hot today. I pull a small fan out of my backpack and started cooling myself. "Man..it's like 100 degrees today!" Eric said next to me. I didn't say nothing because i didn't feel like talking.

I look over my left and saw gene pouring water all over his face and some ices hit his face. I try not to laugh but a small laugh came out of my mouth. "Did you just laugh?" Eric said. "U-uh..no...". Eric to a deep breath and look at me. "That...was...the...most... cutest...laugh...i...ever..heard!!" He said holding my cheeks. "H-hey! Stop that!" I said laughing quietly. "Okay you lovebirds, let's go to the hotel!" Gene said with a smirk.

I blushed alot and eric sigh. "Gene for the last time, we are not lovebirds and we don't ever like each other we are just friends!!!" Eric yelled at him. Yeah whatever..let's go! He said dragging eric to the hotel. I giggle a bit and went to my room. It was finally cold in here thank god. The show starts tomorrow and the kiss workers are setting the stage for tomorrow. I decided to get a bit of rest so i lay down on the couch and fell asleep.

After i was taking a nap, my phone started buzzing. "Mmm..who the heck is calling me.." I mutter to myself. I look at my phone and there was a message form eric. I read it.

(Text)

(Hey carly! Me and the guys decided to go to a place to eat and we wanted to know if you wanna cone with us! It's up to you!)

I put my phone down and sigh. I put my blue sweater and jeans then i put on my shoes. I walk down the hallway and saw eric sitting in a bench. "Hey carly!" "You ready"? He ask. I nodded.
Me and the guys went to the park and just chill for a while sitting in the grass. Hey carly..? Tommy said. I look at him. You haven't talk for a while today, is something wrong..? He ask quietly. I shook my head and look away form him.

But suddenly, i felt a warm hand on mine. I turn and tommy was staring at me seriously. "Carly..i know you're lieing..so tell me..please.." He beg as he gently squeeze my hand. I blushed slightly and sigh. "I-i really d-didn't feel l-like talking, that's why.." I mutter. Then i felt a pat on my head. I turn around and look at eric, he was still patting my head. "Eric can you stop that.." I said laughing a bit. "Make me!" He playfully said. I grabbed my water bottle and splashed in his face.

"Hey!" Eric wiped his face and tackle me on the floor. Eric!! I said laughing. He started tickling me and i was laughing hard. "E-e-eric!! S-s-stop!! I beg. "What's the magic word?" He said still tickling me. "P-p-please!!!!" I said.
He stopped and i was breathing heavily.

Tommy's pov
Eric stop tickling and carly started breathing heavily trying to catch her  breath. "You okay?" I said laughing a bit. "Y-y-yeah..I'm fine.."she said breathing. I help her up and sat her down. I began to notice that she was holding her sides if she was in pain. Then i saw scratch marks on her sides.

"Damm..eric tickle you kinda hard didn't he?" I said looking at her sides. "Don't worry about it," "it's just marks.." She said looking at me. I put my hand on her right side and started tracing the marks. Then carly removed my hand quickly and started breathing heavily. "Woah!" "You okay carly?!" I ask nervously. "U-u-u-uhh i uh..y-yeah! I'm okay! I gotta go bye!!".
Then she walk away quickly. "Carly wait!" I said but she was already gone.
( what was that about..?) I thought. I shrugged slightly and went to my dressing room.

I lay down on my bed for tomorrow..it's gonna be crazy, can't wait!