chapter 12: birthday surprise

Tommy's pov
I was sitting in a chair and just playing with my guitar until eric came in. "Sup tommy?" Eric said. "Hey eric, whatcha need?" I ask. "I don't need anything but i came to tell you it's Carly's birthday today.."he whisper. "What?! How do you know??" I said. Umm i search when is Carly's birthday and it said December 25 and today is the 25th..eric said. "Do you think we can make a surprise birthday?" Eric ask. 'Of course we can, let's just ask paul and gene to help us out" i said. He nodded.

(Time skip)

"Sure we can help you out!" Paul said."thanks!" Eric said. We went to a store to but a cake and other things. We came back and set up the stuff and also we invited some people that we know. "Okay eric you know what to do.." Paul said. Eric nodded and turn on a explosion sound to make like it was a real one.

Carly's pov
I was laying in my bed reading some books and i was upset for some reason. Today is my birthday, and no one knows,i still remember the birthday party that me and my friends did in Florida..but since my lover left me for no reason..no one cares about my birthday..

As i was crying a bit i heard a explosion down the kitchen. I got up really quick and went down stairs to the Kitchen,

Everything was black, i couldn't even see anything and it got me really scared. "hello? Anyone h-here..?"

Then all for the sudden the lights turn on and alot of people say happy birthday which it scared me to death.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARLY!!" They all said. "w-what..?" I got really confused and shock. That when Katy hug me.

"Silly you!" "You thought nobody will know it's your birthday!!" She said laughing. I look at her and did a fake smile. "Well? What are you waiting for?! Enjoy your birthday!!" She said pushing me.

(Minutes later)

I was at the balcony looking at the stars and getting fresh air when someone tap on my shoulder.

I turn around and it was Tommy. "Hey carly..what are you doing here by yourself?" He ask. "am just getting fresh air..that's all."

Tommy look at me and pulls me closer. "Here.." I look down and saw tommy holding a present."oh..thanks..tommy!" I said taking the gift. "No problem.."he said smiling.

I was about to said something when tommy kiss my cheek and then look back at me. Happy birthday carly..he said then he left.

I stood there shock while my face was really red.

( "is this real..?")

Hey guys...( please don't kill me 0_0)
I know that i haven't been posting story's it's just that i had a sleepover with my friend and i was lasy to write stuff but now i will!!
So yeah..have a great day bye!! 💙🎤