chapter 30: dark shadows..

Carly's pov
I suddenly woke up by someone shaking me. I look up and it was gene staring at me weridly. "Come on carly, we are here.." He mutter. I sigh quietly and up. I got off the jet and look at the sky. It..was..really..pretty.. (Wow, i never expected to be this beautiful..) I thought. Also it was kinda hot a little bit but i didn't care, i still wear my jacket anyway. "It's really nice today isn't it..?" Tommy said behind me. I turn my head to him and slowly nodded. But i didn't realize that i was blushing. I turn my head away and my hands started shaking a bit.

"You okay..?" He ask nervously. I nodded my head fast and walk away. ( stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!) I slap myself as i kept walking. I went to the car where i saw paul and McGhee talking. I didn't want to get in their business so i just kept to myself. After for a minute it was time to go to the hotel. I went inside the car and so did the others. As we started heading to the hotel, i felt sleepy because i didn't sleep that much in the airplane. I slowly lay my head on someone shoulder which i didn't know who it was. I close my eyes and fell asleep.

Tommy's pov
I was staring at the window as we heading to the hotel. Then i felt someone lay on my shoulder, i turn my head and saw carly sleeping. I smile slightly and hold her hand trying not to wake her up. "Lovebirds.."  Eric whispered. I glare at him telling him to shut up.  Just i remember what happened when carly met amber, carly have been acting werid for a while and she isn't really talking. Did amber made carly feel uncomfortable?.

I shook my head to stop my thoughts and started to look at carly sleeping peacefully.

Carly's pov
"Carly..wake up sleeping beauty" someone said. I slowly open my eyes and i saw a was sleeping on tommy the whole time. I try to stop blushing but i couldn't, i got out of Tommy's grasp and looked at him. "You okay..?" He ask worried. I nodded slowly and grabbed my things. I got out of the car and the others did too.

(Minutes later)

"ERIC! GIVE ME BACK MY PHONE!!" Gene yelled. I was in my room listening to bad idea while reading a book. I was wondering when eric and gene will stop yelling. Just then the song changed to shock me which it was from tommy. I kept listening to it but something made me stop from listening. I stop the song and changed to a different one. Somehow i felt guilty what i did but i try to fight it. He should have told me he already had someone that he loves before i break down.

Well, it doesn't matter anyway i can be by myself forever.  I look at my photos in my phone, there were some photos of me and my boyfriend jack, then there was one video so i watched. It was me laughing while jack kept falling in the snow. I slightly smile as i remember the things we did together. I stopped the video and sigh as i lay down on the bed. I started to cry, i won't anyone understand how much I'm in pain?

But I'm gald they don't know...

What's behind my sweater....