chapter 37: sorry..😔

Carly's pov

(Dream)
"Carly.."  "Yeah..?"  "Do you promise that we will always be together..?" "Of course!" "Heh, thank you μ€xt.."

(Dream over)

"Hello?! Carly!!!" I open my eyes quick and jumped. "Finally your awake.." I was breathing heavily and i look at eric. "Woah, you okay your breathing heavily.." He said worry. I nodded and got up. I grabbed my stuff and got off the jet. I can't believe that I'm in Florida where i was born, also i wonder if the Chinese restaurant is still in Florida. I felt someone pat my head and started messing with my hair, i knew it was gene.

I turn to him and shook my head while smiling. "What? Your hair is really smooth okay..?" He said.  I sigh and took his hat off his head. "Hey!" He yelled. I laugh and ran with hat. As i was running i bump into someone because i was looking. I look up and it was tommy, we stare at each other for a minute and tommy just walk past me. Is he upset..about what happened with Amber..? Or me.

I walk back to the car and gene and eric. I walk up to them and gave gene's hat back.  "Carly, you okay..?" Eric ask.  I nodded and got in so did the others. As we were heading to the hotel, i look over to my right and saw tommy just staring at the window. I never seen tommy this upset before, should i talk to him when we arrived at the hotel..?. I sigh and look out the window too.

(Minutes later)

"ERIC COME BACK!!!!" Gene yelled. I was wacthing eric and gene tackling each other because eric stole his phone again. "Guys stop fighting, your acting like two year olds!" Paul said to them. "Eric stole my phone!!" Gene said. *Sigh* eric give him his phone back now!!" Paul said. Eric sigh and gave him back his phone. I giggle slightly and look at my phone, just then i forget to talk to tommy. I got up and ran to paul. "Paul, do you know where's tommy..?" I ask nervously.

"Uh, i think he's outside just chilling.." He said. "Okay thanks.." I said walking away. I went outside and started looking for tommy. Just then i found him sitting in the bench. I walk to him and slowly sat down next to him. He didn't say a word and i was nervous to say something. But i took a small breath and look at him. "T-tommy, im sorry what happened with you and amber.." I said quietly "it's fine carly, you don't have to apologize.." He said. "Well is there anything i can do..?" I ask. "No, there's nothing you do and please just leave me alone I'm not in the mood now..!" He said annoyingly.

He got up and went inside the hotel. My eyes were widen by his reaction, i felt the depression went all around me and tears were coming down my cheeks. My body started trembleing and i couldn't talk or move.

Is it over of my life....?