chapter 34: showing the truth..

Carly's pov
My breathing started going a bit crazy as i pick some photos to send to tommy. As i pick some i went to Tommy's messages and send the photos to him. I didn't want to type anything but there was one thing a want to say.

(Text)

Not fake...

I turn off my phone and lay down on the bed trembleing for a replied. I was biting my fingers nervously as i watch my phone screen in black. Then my phone buzz which it made me jump. I went to messages and read the message.

Text:

T: is this really real?!!

I text him back.

C: yes,  i was looking at her profile and somehow i press something and it sent me to her save photos and it show everything with the guy.

Just then there was no replied which it made me even more nervous. I don't know if tommy will talk to her or will he just forgive her. I sigh and put my phone down while my hands were trembleing. Somehow i felt sick, my head was hurting and my throat.
I went to the bathroom and threw up. "C-crap!" I mutter. I grab my purse and grab the pills. As i took the pills, i sat down on the bed and sigh nervously.

I wonder what's going to happen...

(Happy Easter y'all and yes i did two chapters so i don't have to do one by one. I hope your having a great day with your family and friends. Also if you have any questions ask, I'll be glad to answer them!! Bye and have a great Easter!💙😘🐇)