chapter 1: I'm fine..

Carly's pov

(Flashback)
W-wait!! Where a-are you g-going?!
Am sorry carly we can't be together no more you're not good enough, am leaving
N-n-n-n-no!! *Crying* n-no... *Falls to the floor* p-please..

Am sorry..

(Flashback end)

"Helloooo!" "Earth to carly!!". I snap out of my flashbacks and look at my manager, Katy. "Carly..you gotta focus on the songs then just space out all the time.." She said calmly. "S-sorry.." I said quietly. *Sigh* "it's fine, anyways you gotta finish the last sentence for you're song thank u, next." She said looking at the paper. "Then that's when we are going to do a music video Tomorrow okay?". I nodded. She walk to the volume room and check if anything was ready.

She gave me thumbs up to see if i was ready. I took a deep breath and sang the last couple words for the song. After that was finish, a helper gave me water. "Thanks.." I said. They nodded and got back to what they were doing. I took a sip of water and sat down on a chair. "You did great!" Katy said to me. I only smile and took another sip of water. "Well, it's kinda a bit late so we better go home..see ya tomorrow carly! And don't forget to focus on you're songs!" She said leaving.

I got up from the chair and walk over to my car. I got in and started to drive to my house. My house was kinda big, i didn't want to have a bigger house because that's really to much work. As i got to my house, i went inside the house and went to my room. I sat on my bed and thoughts came in my mind..not good thoughts, bad thoughts about my pass relationship. I never thought this would happen to me. A few tears run down my cheek. Just then my phone buzz.

I look at my phone at it was a text message form my mom. I read the text.

Text:

(Hey sweetie, are you alright..? You haven't call me or text me for a while, i know that you are busy with you're stuff..I'm just making sure that you are okay!)

I texted her back.

Text:

Yeah..I'm fine..