chapter 7: werid day

Tommy's pov
Paul came running to us and i knew this is not going to be good. "Tommy, carly we need you're help now!" He said. "What happened?!" I said. "Eric...got...stuck...in..the..cat..entrance again.."paul said awkwardly. "Again?!" I said faceplaming myself. *Sigh* "just show us where he is so we can help him.."i mutter.

Paul lead us to eric and i saw gene trying to get him out. "DAMMIT!! ERIC WE TOLD YOU NOT TO GO THRU THE CAT ENTRANCE AGAIN!!" Gene yelled. "WELL HEY! IT'S YOU'RE GUYS FAULT THAT YOU PUT IT HERE!!" Eric yelled back. Carly try not to laugh but she just giggle a bit.

"Guys!!" "Help me out here!" Gene said to us. I grab Eric's other leg and carly grab the same leg then paul joined with gene. We pull hard as we can but it didn't work. *Sigh* "great! Now what?" "Are we just going to remove the door and eric is going to play the drums with the door on his waist!" gene said angrily.

We try to think of something but we didn't have nothing. But carly had a idea. She went up to the door and grab Eric's legs.

Carly's pov
I went up to the door and grab Eric's legs. "Eric can you hear me?" I ask. "Yeah.." He responded. "Okay i need you to listening to me!" I said. "Okay.."he said. "Okay!" "I want you to lower you're stomach and put you're legs straight and you're arms too" i said. He did what i said. "Are you ready?" I ask. "Yeah..just get me out Please!" He said.

I grab legs and started pulling with all my force. Then finally he came out and i fell backwards. "Ouch.."i mutter. "You okay?" Tommy said holding his hand out. I took his hand and nodded. "Thanks carly.."eric said. "You're welcome" "but next time don't go thru the cat entrance..."i said giggle a bit.

"Now where was i.."gene began. "Oh yeah...i was GOING TO KICK YOU'RE ASS ERIC!" Gene said chasing him. "Oh crap!!!" Eric started run. I laugh a bit and tommy and paul just shook their head.

Today was a werid day...