chapter 29: trip to Mexico🇮🇹

(Guys this chapter is going to be short because i have no ideas to write😅😩 forgive me🙏, sorry..😂)

Carly's pov
I was getting ready and so were the others. Finally we can go to a new country,it's nice here but I'm getting tired of it. I wonder what Mexico looks like, well i went to Mexico before but i forgot what it looks like. I went out to the living room where i saw eric and paul just chatting about something which i didn't care. I sat down on the couch looking at my phone. "Hey carly!"  I look up and saw gene staring at me. I wave slowly and look back at my phone. "Come guys we gotta go!" McGhee said. I sigh and got up from the couch.

I went inside the car and so did the others. I put my headphones on and just listen to music while we were heading to the jet. After for a while we arrived to the jet, finally it was fix but how did they even fix it?. I just shook my head and went inside the jet. I went to a seat and sat down by myself. All of the sudden, my phone started to buzz. I look down at my phone and it was my mom calling me. I answer it.

"Hello?" "Oh hey mom, how are you?" "Thats great, I'm doing good too" "we are going to mexico now.." "Well the jet was having some prombles so that's why we weren't in Mexico that time.." "*Sigh* yes mom i know, uh huh" "you gotta go? Well okay bye mom.." "Love you too..". I hang up and sigh as i look out the window. "Hey carly!" Eric said. I turn to him and just wave at him. "Who were you talking too?" He ask. I show who i was talking to with my phone.

"Oh! Did you're mom ask anything about me and the others?".  I shook my head. Uh okay, that's fine i guess she cares more about you!" He said smiling. I didn't say nothing but nodded. Eric went back to his seat and the jet started taking off. I was listening to some songs as we were heading to Mexico.

I'm sure this time it will be okay...

I hope...

(Like i said, I'm sorry this is short because i didn't have any ideas for this chapter but the next chapter will be long just like the others so don't worry!!💙 see ya guys soon😘🙏)