A Family

While returning home I looked at Itachi seeing him quiet. "Are you alright?" I asked, as he paused and looked at me. "Why do you ask?" he asked, as I looked at him. "I'm just getting a different vibe from you than usual" I said, as he paused and turned his head. "I... uh... finished the program in a year rather than the three I was supposed to stay for" he said turning his head. I stopped and my heart fluttered. I ran and hugged him. Itachi's eyes widened looking at me hugging him. "You miss me that much huh?" I asked, as he chuckled and kissed my lips and I kissed him back. "Of course I did, your my dragon" he whispered, as I chuckled. We then paused as his cell phone rang. "Yeah?" questioned Itachi, as he paused. "Right coming" he said, as I tilted my head to the side. "Come on" said Itachi grabbing my hand as we made our way back to the main house. "There they are" said Oba-Chan holding our hands and leading us into the dining room, as she did our eyes widened seeing the other members of the Uchiha family. "What's going on?" I asked "it's your and Itachi's pre-wedding party of course... with just family" said Mikoto, as I looked at Itachi seeing him closing his eyes not amused. The party went on and on and everyone wanted to shake mine and Itachi's hand. Soon the party was over and Itachi sighed exhausted. "There's one more thing" said Fugaku, as Itachi growled and I looked at him. "It would mean so much to Oba-Chan and Chie's grandmother Itachi" said Fugaku, as Itachi stopped and just eyed him. "I'm listening" he said, as Fugaku smirked crossing his arms. "Make your own vows for the wedding" said Fugaku, as I stopped and blushed and I looked at Itachi. "That was a given anyway" said Itachi sat on the couch and watched the TV. "Chie-Chan will you be okay with that?" asked Fugaku, as I nodded my head slowly. I watched as he walked away and I looked at Itachi. I walked over and kissed his cheek. As I did he looked at me shocked. "I have work to do I'll see you at home" I said, as he nodded looking at me walking away. I walked to the far off house and walked through the doors. I looked seeing Shisui sleeping in the living room and I smiled. I made my way to my office and sat down at my desk. "Hmm... my vows..." I said taking out a piece of paper and smirked looking at it while writing.

Meanwhile Itachi sighed looking at the TV. He then paused as the phone rang. "Hello?" said Itachi "Hey it's Kakashi, tell Chie I was impressed with her issue and I'm looking forward to her work next month" he said hanging up the phone. Itachi paused looking at the phone. 'Next month? Then what other work does she have to do?' thought Itachi, as he placed the phone on the hook and started walking to the far off house. He opened the door and paused seeing Shisui sleeping. He sighed and walked into his room, however he didn't find me there. He paused and looked in my office. He then smirked seeing me sleeping at my desk. He paused seeing my head resting on a piece of paper. He slid it out from under me without waking me up and he paused reading it.

I admit ever since I met you and Shisui. I was never alone... and I was very happy. However when Shisui told me that I would be happier with Itachi I didn't know what to believe. I kept to myself thinking about this day after day. That was probably why I never did anything until recently when I found out you (Itachi) really did love me the way Shisui said. My emotions grew out of control and I have never been happier. I love you Itachi... and I want to be with you and spend the rest of my life with you.

Itachi put down the piece of paper and looked at me. He slowly walked out and looked at Shisui sleeping. "Shisui" said Itachi, as he woke up and smirked. "So finally back huh?" he asked, as Itachi sat across from me. "Tell me the truth did Chie ever confess her feelings to you?" he asked, as Shisui stopped and looked at Itachi narrowing his eyes. "Remember when we were small and you saved me from getting myself killed and I told you I owed you one" said Shisui, as Itachi growled a bit. "That's not answering my question Shisui" said Itachi, as Shisui sighed closing his eyes. "No" said Shisui, as Itachi paused. "Why did you take so long to answer?" asked Itachi "Because your going to think ill will of me anyway. I told Chie when she was young that if she stayed with you she would feel like a princess" said Shisui, as Itachi growled. "You really thought that was going to work?" asked Itachi, as Shisui shrugged. "It wasn't that bad" said Shisui "Says the guy who goes out with every girl he can get his hands on" I said walking out. "Chie" said Itachi, as I smiled and hugged me. "I know you say my vows" I said, as he smirked and kissed me. "Can you wait a bit longer for mine?" he asked, as I smiled and nodded my head. "Of course" I said, as he smirked and kissed my forehead. "Now there is only one more thing left to do" said Shisui, as we paused. "And what's that?" we asked, as he got up and we followed him upstairs and he opened the bathroom. Our eyes widened seeing Lyle and Sasuke tied up in the bathroom. "SHISUI" we shouted, as he chuckled and ran off. Itachi and I untied our brothers and they growled. "Damn that idiot" said Lyle "I'm so going to kill him" said Sasuke. "Then you might want this" said Itachi handing Sasuke a little black book. "Sasuke and Lyle than smirked evilly towards each other. “This is going to be sweet" said Lyle, as he and Sasuke high fived. We watched them run down the hallway. "How long have you had that?" I asked crossing my arms. Itachi smirked and kissed my lips. I then blushed kissing him back. "Don't worry it's just Shisui's book" he said, as I smirked and we soon stopped hearing Shisui shouting in pain. I sighed and Itachi smirked. "Guess were going to have to help him out again" I said, as I paused when Itachi grabbed my hand and lead me to our bedroom. "He can wait a few hours" he said, as I paused and blushed. "A few hours?" I questioned, as I closed my eyes and smiled feeling Itachi cup my face. "A few hours" he whispered as we walked into our bedroom.

The End.